Newcastle United 2 - 0 Mackems - 20/04/08 - Post match reaction from page 13

James

Guest johnson293

;D  Ha Ha... that forum, and this trhead in particular are golden!!  ;D

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?s=73a8e13c763fac4676343ab65d8edae4&t=322945

they are utter shit and have been there for the taking the last 4 games we have played them yet our lot bottle it every time

We are always second best to them, always.

same as whenever we win , they win , we do something good they steal the headlines with something else, im getting sick of it , i now know what its like to be scottish

mackems.gif

Great game again from the lads Butt was outstanding broke a lot of their play up, Nice to see the back four keep a clean sheet, brilliant save from Harper! was getting a little worried in the second half we seemed to slacken off a wee bit but in the end it was a comfortable win and well done to the whole in all.

We Beat them... Ha ha ha ha!! you fucking mackem bastards! We fucking killed you!! you're dead.. you're so fucking dead.!! Ha ha ha Haaa!! I piss on you. I piss on your wounds inflicted by Owen's brace.!! Ha ha ha.. He's the kind of player you'll never fucking touch.! Because you're shite.. you miserable cunts!! go home and drink the cleaning fluids to forget and fuck your sister, who also happens to be your mother!! You inbred bastards.. You're never gonna score against us again.!!! you'll be sorry you wasn't fucking relegated to were you belong, 'coz next season we're gonna fucking murder you!! Haa ha ha ha ha haaa!! You wankers are so fucking dead.. and noone will even notice, because you're already dead! HA!

Well done the lads. Thought we cruised the first half...second half was slightly jittery, we went to sleep a bit. Still, the defence looked sound and Beye is just wonderful  :smitten:

Harper - 7 - Didn't have a great lot to do but THAT save was phenomenal  :clap2:

Beye - 9 - Awesome player, shame he's on the wrong side of 30

Taylor - 7

Faye - 6

Enrique - 7 - Looks great going forward and has bags of energy and pace - his distribution really needs working on tho

Geremi - 6

Butt - 8

Barton - 6

Viduka - 6

Owen - 8 - the God's were smiling on him today for that penalty  :razz:

Martins - 7

Keegan -  :clap:

We Beat them... Ha ha ha ha!! you f****** mackem bastards! We f****** killed you!! you're dead.. you're so f****** dead.!! Ha ha ha Haaa!! I piss on you. I piss on your wounds inflicted by Owen's brace.!! Ha ha ha.. He's the kind of player you'll never f****** touch.! Because you're s****.. you miserable c***s!! go home and drink the cleaning fluids to forget and f*** your sister, who also happens to be your mother!! You inbred bastards.. You're never gonna score against us again.!!! you'll be sorry you wasn't f****** relegated to were you belong, 'coz next season we're gonna f****** murder you!! Haa ha ha ha ha haaa!! You wankers are so f****** dead.. and noone will even notice, because you're already dead! HA!

So you really like Sunderland then!

We Beat them... Ha ha ha ha!! you f****** mackem bastards! We f****** killed you!! you're dead.. you're so f****** dead.!! Ha ha ha Haaa!! I piss on you. I piss on your wounds inflicted by Owen's brace.!! Ha ha ha.. He's the kind of player you'll never f****** touch.! Because you're s****.. you miserable c***s!! go home and drink the cleaning fluids to forget and f*** your sister, who also happens to be your mother!! You inbred bastards.. You're never gonna score against us again.!!! you'll be sorry you wasn't f****** relegated to were you belong, 'coz next season we're gonna f****** murder you!! Haa ha ha ha ha haaa!! You wankers are so f****** dead.. and noone will even notice, because you're already dead! HA!

Yeah, they're alreet

Guest guinness_fiend

Yeah, they're alreet

:lol:

Thought that guy singing the Blaydon Races at the start was quality like, got the crowd going right from the start (not that they needed any invitation)

Good performance from the team: the back 4, Butt and Owen in particular shone

We Beat them... Ha ha ha ha!! you fucking mackem bastards! We fucking killed you!! you're dead.. you're so fucking dead.!! Ha ha ha Haaa!! I piss on you. I piss on your wounds inflicted by Owen's brace.!! Ha ha ha.. He's the kind of player you'll never fucking touch.! Because you're shite.. you miserable cunts!! go home and drink the cleaning fluids to forget and fuck your sister, who also happens to be your mother!! You inbred bastards.. You're never gonna score against us again.!!! you'll be sorry you wasn't fucking relegated to were you belong, 'coz next season we're gonna fucking murder you!! Haa ha ha ha ha haaa!! You wankers are so fucking dead.. and noone will even notice, because you're already dead! HA!

Superb. Could not be happier.

Yeah, they're alreet

quality

now let's all get hammered

WHAT A DAY WHAT AN ATMOSPHERE!!

Well played lads, and good to see no booing when Oba went off :D even though I thougth he was doing well, got really stuck in for the cause.

2nd half Viduka free kick he won, I merely wt myself laughing, there was no contact his legs just gave way, fat bloke trying to sprint.

Yeah, they're alreet

quality

now let's all get hammered

I'm already.. don't you know??? Who can't fucking be when we beat these fucking inbreed bastards!! they're gonna be so fucking sorry they stayed up.!! Ha ha haa.. I just can't stop laughing.. Ha! I'm gonna leave you'all and go into the summer and get even more pissed and shout!! Dirty fucking mackems!!! HA HA HA!!

We were poor they were worse, that's the worst we have played for 4 or 5 games and they still didn't look dangerous!

Extremely happy but didn't think the 433 worked today, gave the ball away so much but Sunderland have a buch of carthorses so got away with it! Hurrah!