Pre/Post match trouble?

Big Geordie

Had a txt off a mate of mine who was at the game, saying that the mackems had kicked off before the KO - something about breaking down a gate? I'm sure plenty of our own knuckle-heads were waiting to greet them - wouldn't fancy being one of the boys in blue on derby day!

I didn't see anything before or after other than piss taking and mackems throwing stuff.  I was a bit surprised to see older blokes trying to get towards the mackems after the game but they didn't have a chance of getting at them.

I didn't see anything before or after other than piss taking and mackems throwing stuff.  I was a bit surprised to see older blokes trying to get towards the mackems after the game but they didn't have a chance of getting at them.

They "try" to get to them safe in the knowledge that they won't iyam

From the TV, I could see stuff being thrown at both team's players.

Who the fuck can throw from Level 7 like James  :lol:?

Dunno, but you could see coins, bottle tops scrunched up bits of paper land just behind players when they took throw ins and corners.

That was paper that was on the chairs to be held up before the game kicked off, I saw a few paper planes.

That was paper that was on the chairs to be held up before the game kicked off, I saw a few paper planes.

Saw plenty of chips being thrown at a Sunderland player at a throw in  :lol:

Guest Jawesome
The NUFC fans I saw today were all celebrating like it was their cup final. That's because it was their cup final, and no daft talk about barcelona will change that.

We are going forwards they are going backwards.

How the fuck does the cunt come to that conclusion based on our celebrations?  And if we are going backwards, then oh my fucking god what are we doing?

:lol:

Guest thebigfella

just herd off a m8 at about 5-30 some toon fans were still in the ground as the dirty mackem cunts were kicking off out side the ground also the central station is ment to have had big riots as well sore loosers or what!!!!!!

We went to the pub, then to the match, then back to the pub. Saw nothing, heard nothing until we came out and the helicopters were overhead. You tend to only find bother if you are looking for it tbh.

Unlikely to kick off in the city centre cos of the amount of bizzies, anyone who kicks off there is just begging to have themselves saved by being locked up. Reckon it will be a bit lairy anywhere south of the tyne later on like.

BBC reporting someone died after our match.

Rumour is it was a Villa fan who'd been getting some bother off Blues fans, so they got in their car and ran him over. Unconfirmed rumours as yet, but apparently fighting from 9am this morning pretty much up to kick off (away from the ground).