Other games from around the world

Jamie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Roma winning 0-1 after 30 mins, if it stays like this I'm 500€ richer  :celb:

AIK v Halmstads 1.85

Ajax v Heerenveen 1.42

Kaiserslautern v St Pauli 1.58

Bochum v Schalke 1.94

B Munich v Bielefeld 1.43

Lyon v Sedan 1.4

Lazio v Inter 2.88

Catania v Roma 1.9

Bet: 4€

Total odds: 92.79

Profit: 371.16€

Real Madridv Barcelona 1.85

Lyon v Sedan 1.4

Lazio v Inter 2.88

Rangers v Motherwell 1.3

B Munich v Bielefeld 1.43

Catania v Roma 1.9

Bet: 4€

Total odds: 37.67

Profit: 146.68€

Sickener with the Roma game!

who do we want to come up out of palace, bristol, hull and watford? palace for me. a mate supports them and they play some good stuff

Anyone but Neil Warnocks palace he sickens the balls off me!Hes a cocky cunt and I dont why!Bristol look a nice side alright dont they

I think English national association football has long needed better representation in the South Western corner of the country. Ten years ago, the highest placed side in the South West peninsula was a League One side. The last player from this region to get a first England call-up was Nigel Martyn.

Without the big teams forming a catchment zone, these players have gone largely undiscovered and have become lost to other proffessions.

Therefore it would be good to see Bristol City come up, and possibly a second club like Plymouth in the near future.

Guest optimistic nit

I'd be happy to have either Bristol or Hull in the Premiership. Different teams. Bored of Palace, wank team. Up, down. Up, down. Fuck off. :thup:

:lol:

when was the last time palace came up?

i'd be happy with hull, palace or bristol, really don't want watford up again. i'd prefer the winner of palace and bristol to get promoted, i'd just edge for bristol out of those 2.