Other games from around the world

Jamie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If Bolton scores more goals then Sunderland i think they can beat them. That seems to be the case in many games, one team score more goals then the other.

:lol:

WTF?

If Bolton scores more goals then Sunderland i think they can beat them. That seems to be the case in many games, one team score more goals then the other.

Nurse.

haha he was wondering how Sunderland could lose, had the need to explain it in a very very complicated way.

He was taking the piss out of the mackems who were banging on about how they only lost to us as Evans wasn't playing.

Guest kingdawson

I said both Fulham and Bolton would survive tbh (said fulham would survive when they were about 8 points of the pace).

COME ON FULHAM

I said both Fulham and Bolton would survive tbh (said fulham would survive when ther were about 8 points of the pace).

Ah right so thats why they are out of the bottom 3 all of a sudden, was wondering.

I said both Fulham and Bolton would survive tbh (said fulham would survive when ther were about 8 points of the pace).

Ah right so thats why they are out of the bottom 3 all of a sudden, was wondering.

http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/3092/kdow0.jpg

Guest kingdawson

If someone else correctly predicted that, you'd all have a wanking session about it :angry:.

Guest Phil K

I said both Fulham and Bolton would survive tbh (said fulham would survive when they were about 8 points of the pace).

Did you ?

http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/3092/kdow0.jpg

:laugh: simply inspired work there liam

Guest elpapi

If someone else correctly predicted that, you'd all have a wanking session about it :angry:.

there's no spurs forum where you can brag about your enormous football knowledge? cunt

jupp

2-0 Bolton

Duncan Jupp?

http://cache.viewimages.com/xc/1525562.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF19390335F8FA9CA92A69CAD4D7DB660D2879930FDCFC4C15FBB

Guest kingdawson

there's no spurs forum where you can brag about your enormous football knowledge? c***

i made that prediction on here. Erm who are you?

Guest elpapi

there's no spurs forum where you can brag about your enormous football knowledge? c***

a toon fan on a toon forum, what about you?

Guest kingdawson

a toon fan on a toon forum, what about you?

ermmmm a spurs fan on a toon forum?

What a fucking rubbish match. Can't believe I watched it. Sunderland didn't even give them a game, tbh.

I feel your pain, I even had Sunderland in my multiple bet :idiot2:

Shit result today, really bad.

Chris Kirkland was just awesome. I'd be happy if we bought him. Valencia was also excellent.

They're a decent side, Wigan, PotatoHead has done a really good job there.