Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Be intresting to know if the Arabs are paying the whack like Jack Walker or doing a Steve Gibson/Roman & just stacking the debt against the club.

I'd be surprised if it wasn't cash up-front. Very surprised.

Aye, I'd be surprised if City have anywhere near the assets to secure the amount of spending they will be doing.

Be intresting to know if the Arabs are paying the whack like Jack Walker or doing a Steve Gibson/Roman & just stacking the debt against the club.

Aye, I'd be surprised if City have anywhere near the assets to secure the amount of spending they will be doing.

chelsea didn't have the assets but if someone will act as a guarantor as abramovic does then it is doable.

chelsea didn't have the assets but if someone will act as a guarantor as abramovic does then it is doable.

Not sure how applicable it is these days but the land Stamford Bridge is on will be pretty valuable. Eastlands is in a fucking dump.

Yes it will be cash up front but will the arabs be stacking it against City or will this deal be paid for & nothing passed onto the Man CIty books.

Guest Heneage

Can't wait for these arabs to pull out, Man City will be f***ed.

Says who? You think their owners would just allow these people to run up huge debts against the club with no gurantee that it would be their own investment or at least part their investment?

Says who? You think their owners would just allow these people to run up huge debts against the club with no gurantee that it would be their own investment or at least part their investment?

You're right but Valten is still correct in terms of the Arabs leave, and they're left with a huge wage bill to foot each week.

Guest Heneage

You're right but Valten is still correct in terms of the Arabs leave, and they're left with a huge wage bill to foot each week.

I'd even manage that would be covered, the chance to be involved in one of the biggest teams around, the Arabs won't leave till Citeh have achieved something, it would only be a problem if they proceeded to sign shite on high wages then left.

Guest timmy boy

If Kaka signs for City then that will be the end for Elano there. Wouldn't mind us going after him, obviously never going to happen.

Not sure how applicable it is these days but the land Stamford Bridge is on will be pretty valuable. Eastlands is in a fucking dump.

City don't own COMS or the land, Manchester city council do. As madras says though it's irrelevant what their assets are. I'm pretty sure any money put in will go down on the books as a loan though.

City don't own COMS or the land, Manchester city council do. As madras says though it's irrelevant what their assets are. I'm pretty sure any money put in will go down on the books as a loan though.

:thup:

Exactly, the types of wages they are throwing around will mean whoever they sell too will have to be just as rich as these arabs are. £250,000k for one player? Bet teams like Hull don't have that for their whole squad

Exactly, the types of wages they are throwing around will mean whoever they sell too will have to be just as rich as these arabs are. £250,000k for one player? Bet teams like Hull don't have that for their whole squad

A new owner could just come in and sell players like Kaka ASAP and end up with a tidy transfer kitty to rebuild. They wouldnt have any trouble getting players like him off the wage bill.

Manucho is in talks with Hull City. :yikes:

Must be a loan right?

He looked a monster at ANC imo

Not sure, just know he's in talks. My mate works at a hotel where all of the new/potential signings for Hull stay until they sort accommodation out for themselves. He's there at the minute with Kilbane and Finnan.

Guest palnese

Manucho is in talks with Hull City. :yikes:

Must be a loan right?

He looked a monster at ANC imo

Not sure, just know he's in talks. My mate works at a hotel where all of the new/potential signings for Hull stay until they sort accommodation out for themselves. He's there at the minute with Kilbane and Finnan.

cant believe we didnt make a move on finnan..

When are they playing Wigan?

Signs for 100m, first appearance is stretchered off with broken legs after a Lee Cattermole challange.

I thought the same thing   :laugh: They are playing Wigan this Saturday unfortunately, can't believe the deal will be done by then  :no:

I still dont think this will happen btw. Im sure he is content with his wages at Milan as it stands, consider this:

Ac Milan compared to Man City as a club, history, stature etc

Champions League football compared to no Europe at all, UEFA cup at very best.

Ac Milan's squad compared to Man City's

San Siro compared to City of Manchester Stadium :lol:

Milan compared to Manchester

Never happening, and in regards to the last point, im aware of Man Utd, but thats Man Utd, far more prestigious than City.

I think it's just a stunt by City's new owners to try and convince the world they're serious. They're showing off.

Won't surprise me one bit if it falls through due to some 'terms' not being agreed or whatever.

A new owner could just come in and sell players like Kaka ASAP and end up with a tidy transfer kitty to rebuild. They wouldnt have any trouble getting players like him off the wage bill.

I disagree. You'd end up having a Leeds-Olivier Dacourt situation where the only way to get him off of the books would be by paying part of his salary. No club in teh world can afford that - especially if they are doing it with multiple players (which they will be doing).