Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Blackpool have took that young Hunarian striker on loan that Liverpool have. Carnt remember his name but he has already scored for the Hungarian senior team. Im getting that desperate for us to sign someone id of brought him here. Think he scored against us for Liverpool reserves last year.

nemeth

Spammers sign some guy I've never heard of.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/w/west_ham_utd/7851056.stm

:kinnear:

Sounds like a very good player from what the BBC write-up says. If we are serious about up and coming players then that's the kind of person we should of been looking at.

Clearly a talented player, best of a good bunch of his age for the German youth team, but the money they have to pay for him is ridiculous tbh.

Blackpool have took that young Hunarian striker on loan that Liverpool have. Carnt remember his name but he has already scored for the Hungarian senior team. Im getting that desperate for us to sign someone id of brought him here. Think he scored against us for Liverpool reserves last year.

nemeth

Sounds like a very good player from what the BBC write-up says. If we are serious about up and coming players then that's the kind of person we should of been looking at.

Clearly a talented player, best of a good bunch of his age for the German youth team, but the money they have to pay for him is ridiculous tbh.

Aye, seems a very big fee for a Serie B player. And, even though he is only 19, 3 goals in 17 games, at that level, doesn't look great...  ???

I'm prepared to be proven wrong though...  :lol:

Heard the other day indirectly,  but from Harry Redknapp that;  He thinks he can get Cudicini for £2m (this was before the papers picked up on it today),  doesnt trust Alnwick or Cesar at all,  if Villa want Bent then "I'll f***ing drive him there myself" and also went off on one again about how his wife would have put it in (this was just after the game at the weekend where he missed that sitter :lol:),  and he seriously thinks he can get Robbie Keane back for £5m cheaper then they sold him for,  to partner with Defoe.

Was meant to post this on monday,  but forgot.  Might have had a bit more credibillity then.  Oh well.

I'll officially retire from life if that happens.

Not even on the bench today.  5 live speculating that he's played his last game for the club.  Hmmmm

Hopefully it's to Villa or someone. He's a cunt, and add to that, he cant form a decent partnership with Defoe. No thanks.

"Harry Redknapp has declared his interest in bringing Liverpool striker Robbie Keane back to White Hart Lane. (PA Sport 1616 GMT)"

:)

Heard the other day indirectly,  but from Harry Redknapp that;  He thinks he can get Cudicini for £2m (this was before the papers picked up on it today),  doesnt trust Alnwick or Cesar at all,  if Villa want Bent then "I'll f***ing drive him there myself" and also went off on one again about how his wife would have put it in (this was just after the game at the weekend where he missed that sitter :lol:),  and he seriously thinks he can get Robbie Keane back for £5m cheaper then they sold him for,  to partner with Defoe.

Was meant to post this on monday,  but forgot.  Might have had a bit more credibillity then.  Oh well.

Not even on the bench today.  5 live speculating that he's played his last game for the club.  Hmmmm

Hopefully it's to Villa or someone. He's a cunt, and add to that, he cant form a decent partnership with Defoe. No thanks.

"Harry Redknapp is a cheeky, tapping up cunt..." (PA Sport 1616 GMT)"

FYP...

nemeth

Aye, seems a very big fee for a Serie B player. And, even though he is only 19, 3 goals in 17 games, at that level, doesn't look great...  ???

He's a winger though, how much would we give for Jonas or any other player having three goals and four assists to his name...

"Harry Redknapp is a cheeky, tapping up cunt..." (PA Sport 1616 GMT)"

FYP...

That too :D  Just reminding KD that he's gonna retire from life if this happens,  as I said it may a week ago.

nemeth

He's a winger though, how much would we give for Jonas or any other player having three goals and four assists to his name...

tbf, I know nowt about him, was under the impression he was a striker, as he's being touted as Bellamy's replacement...  :undecided:

nemeth

In Serie B? Not a lot I shouldn't think.

nemeth

From a 19 year old in 17 games in this position? Honestly expectations from some people are quite absurd.

nemeth

From a 19 year old in 17 games in this position? Honestly expectations from some people are quite absurd.

But you mentioned Jonas or any other player. If Jonas or N'Zogbia were playing in the Championship I'd expect them to better that comfortably - you never mentioned age. How much would I give for a player with that record in the Championship? Not a reported £8m plus in West Ham's situation tbh.

Might be class of course, mental fee for a kid in a lower league though imo.

It's funny watching what is happening at Tottenham.

It pretty much proves that they have potentially got rid of a class manager in Ramos for no reason as Harry's moves so far have pretty much confirmed that the problem was the players as many on here knew anyway.

Well, yes, and the temptation to reunite the glorious, almost-top-half-of-the-table team of last season must be immense.

I bet Levy soils his pants every time Harry tells him he's got a new transfer target (although he probably gets it from the media like the rest of us), in case he tells him he wants to exhume Danny Blanchflower.

Wobbly faced cunt.

It pretty much proves that they have potentially got rid of a class manager in Ramos for no reason as Harry's moves so far have pretty much confirmed that the problem was the players as many on here knew anyway.

Well, yes, and the temptation to reunite the glorious, almost-top-half-of-the-table team of last season must be immense.

I bet Levy soils his pants every time Harry tells him he's got a new transfer target (although he probably gets it from the media like the rest of us), in case he tells him he wants to exhume Danny Blanchflower.

Wobbly faced cunt.

:lol: :clap:

Wobbly faced c***.

never a truer word spoken.

Portsmouth signing Emerson, have not seen him play for a while.  Was always a good player, look forward seeing what he is like now.

Surely doesn't have the legs for the english game. Looked slow in Spain and Italy...

Just confirmed on Russian TV, Arshavin to Arsenal is now a done deal.

I'm expecting to see a pig fly past my window any second now ... or at the very least a slice of bacon.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_4853763,00.html

The guy really seems like a whining c***. Will fit in well with at Arsenal.

The jammy cunts that Arsenal are in the first place, I still don't believe they will be held to ransom over this particular prize cock and his personal demands. These days the world is all about "get rich or die trying", and it's frankly quite sickening.

Bolton in talks to sign Veloso... That would be quite the coup

http://www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8652_4855458,00.html

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_4855505,00.html

Gary Megson has confirmed Bolton have opened talks with Sporting Lisbon with regards to a move for midfielder Miguel Veloso.

The 22-year-old Portugal international is rated as one of Europe's top young talents but Megson is hopeful of luring him to the The Reebok in a big money deal.

Reports have suggested the fee would be in the region of £12million, which, if the transfer were to come off, would break the £8million club record Megson paid for Johan Elmander in the summer.

"It is something we are trying to do but whether it comes to fruition is another thing," said Megson.

"It is difficult talking about someone else's player but he is a quality act and if we can do it we will try to bring him in.

"We are interested in the lad and I'm sure other people will be as well.

"We have spoken to them (Sporting) but that is all it is."

Board's backing

Megson admitted that some people may be surprised at Bolton being in the market for a £12million player but said the funds were there if they could find the right target.

"He certainly is [expensive] but that is not the issue," he added.

"If we can take the right player to Eddie Davies (the club's owner) there has never been an amount of money that he hasn't given us.

"If it is a player we think will improve us and it is do-able we will try to do it.

"We would like to bring in quality players but if they are not quality players we won't do it for the sake of it."

Bolton may have their work cut out, however, as at the weekend Veloso stressed he did not want to leave the club.

That better not happen.  :dave: