Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Djbril Cisse to Panathanikos. He's desperate to leave the club he's supported from boyhood, who are in the champions league and will be challenging at the top of the domestic league, madness.

Spurs!?

Djbril Cisse to Panathanikos. He's desperate to leave the club he's supported from boyhood, who are in the champions league and will be challenging at the top of the domestic league, madness.

Spurs!?

Marseille.

Sorry I had a breakdown at the very idea of anybody growing up not supporting Spurs.

Spurs!?

Marseille.

Sorry I had a breakdown at the very idea of anybody growing up not supporting Spurs.

Had a wtf moment there haha.

Apparently he's turned Spurs down in favour of a move to Greece. Haha.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/football/view/85791/Harry-s-Cisse-bid-/ Star like, but he's deffo off to greece.

still think the unwashed were daft for letting him go, unless he had silly wage demands.  It'll be interesting to see who they get in to partner Jones instead.

Spurs!?

:lol:

Guest Phil K

Transfers ?

Are those where we give obscene amounts of money for people to sit at home and tout themselves to other clubs ?

If there is one thing Tottenham do well, it's sell players for ridiculous amounts.

If there's another thing they do well, it's buy players for ridiculous amounts.

For me one of the reasons why they have not went places over the last few seasons is their player turnover. They rarely seem to have a settled squad.

If there is one thing Tottenham do well, it's sell players for ridiculous amounts.

If there's another thing they do well, it's buy players for ridiculous amounts.

For me one of the reasons why they have not went places over the last few seasons is their player turnover. They rarely seem to have a settled squad.

They think they're playing FM innit.

They also keep selling their best players.

Jimenez: Newcastle fans convinced me about joining West Ham

Luis Jimenez says the passion of Newcastle United's fans convinced him about a move to West Ham.

The Inter Milan forward joined on a season long loan with a view to a permanent £4million deal.

He said: "I watched the final day of last season and saw how passionate the Newcastle fans were and what it meant to go down."

Luis Jimenez says the passion of Newcastle United's fans convinced him about a move to West Ham.

The Inter Milan forward joined on a season long loan with a view to a permanent £4million deal.

He said: "I watched the final day of last season and saw how passionate the Newcastle fans were and what it meant to go down."

:dowie:

Guest guinness_fiend

:dowie:

I had to read that a few times as well.

Mental that.

Ah, ok then...

Wait, WHAAAAT???  ???

Source?

edit:

Seems from tribal football, don't they just talk complete rubbish. 

sky sports are saying real madrid have agreed to sign raul albiol for 15 million euros.

He is pretty good but I can't see him vastly improving Madrid's defence.

Would rather have Pique tbh.

:lol:

Not sure there'll be many people with that opinion.

AC Milan turn down bid from an English club for Pato.

Chelsea have been linked with him but it could well be Man City, i'd be surprised if it was anyone else.