Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Guest Printzlau

West Brom want Djemba Djemba.

watched him tonight for odense, was poor.

Lol. He didn't even play.

But he's been fantastic while playing for Odense, so hopefully he isn't going anywhere.

If I was Villa, I'd be asking what the catch is. A much, much better deal for them than it is for Man City.

The other issue is that City need to start shipping players out soon. Rumour is that the Milner transfer is the key for a merry-go-round with Bellamy replacing Young who's off to Spurs etc etc.

Aye, 25man Squads has a lot of clubs sweating.

i can see it helping clubs in lower divisions and bottom of prem a lot though, city for example might just send out players on loan as the deadline approachs if they can't get rid rather than have them sitting in the ressies

That rather defeats one major point of the regulation. Are clubs allowed to do this? I'm beginning to hate the loan system.

Thought you were a Spurs fan? Spurs have benefitted massively from the loan system. Hoovering up youngsters left right and centre.

I am, and we have, but that doesn't make it right. I have a little sympathy with the idea of loaning younger players to lower division sides, but with severe restrictions on quantity. Loaning players to other Prem sides just feels wrong, and the whole system simply benefits the big guns. One major reason to restrict squads to 25 is to stop bigger clubs buying up everyone in sight - if they can loan players out willy-nilly then nothing's changed.

If it wasn't the case we'd just end up with loads pre-contract agreements/player sharing etc. The big clubs would find a way round it someway or another.

Milner's undoubtedly turned into a good player at Villa, but IMO what they paid for him was about the limit of his value. Players costing £15m or more need to be really fucking good to justify it.

Still, this is the result of Chelsea and Man City; paying world-class fees for players who are nothing like. Pretty depressing.

Guest icemanblue

West Brom want Djemba Djemba.

watched him tonight for odense, was poor.

Lol. He didn't even play.

But he's been fantastic while playing for Odense, so hopefully he isn't going anywhere.

:lol:

1244 BST: Real Madrid's Netherlands international Royston Drenthe is not on his way to Liverpool, despite reports - citing a supposed Facebook page for the player - suggesting a deal had been done. "I will soon be joining Liverpool FC. I hope I will have a good season," read the page.

However, his agent told BBC Sport: "Royston does not have a Facebook page, a Twitter page or a MySpace page. We will be taking legal action against the person who set up this false Royston Drenthe account.

"Royston is definitely staying at Real Madrid. He is happy there, he has spoken to the club directors and is looking forward to the new season at the Bernabeu."

Job done, whoever that sad twat was.

Guest firetotheworks

Hope they get sued to f***. That'll learn the sad c***

teach

I say learn and I know plenty of others that do too :lol:

Aye, tbf Stifler (the alleged retard) says it as well.  :lol:

Guest antz1uk

according to some net clip/ source west ham are after boumsong, would post link but I'm using my phone, it's on newsnow if anyone can post the link

So, is this former Real Madrid youngster now at Bolton, any good?

Apparently had the chance to join Benfica but prefered to go to the Reebok

My Real Madrid friends (yeah I have some!) tell me he is a decent prospect. Puzzled they let him go given their lack of personnel in that position. (Drenthe + Arbeloa, one of which is shit and the other isn't a natural LB).

rumours in Manchester that ozil is here to talk to man utd

Would love to see him in England, even if it is with them mingers.

They could do with a player like that. Carrick/Fletcher/Hargreaves/Anderson/Scholes are either not very creative or collecting their buspass.