Other clubs' transfers

Dave

I'm still annoyed we didn't try to get Belhadj.

Think it's pretty clear by where he ended up what motivated him. No one can tell me that was the best club to offer him a contract.

I've never seen Gomis have a good game, and I've probably seen him play 15-20 times.

He's a funny case. He had one fantastic season at St. Ettienne which led to him being dubbed the "New Drogba", limked with all the top clubs, and become a part of the French National side. The next season he played woefully as his club barely avoided relegation. Lyon still invested in him based on his past form, but he has been awful for them as well. I wonder if his career will ever recover?

I'm still annoyed we didn't try to get Belhadj.

Think it's pretty clear by where he ended up what motivated him. No one can tell me that was the best club to offer him a contract.

That and being able to live like a king in an environment similar to his own cultural background.

Just saw this on the bbc gossip column,

Kilmarnock have handed a trial to former Liverpool midfielder Mohamed Sissoko. (Daily Record)

Weirdest and most inaccurate transfer rumour of the day!

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Good business for Blackpool, even if they were to be relegated, those two would still do a good job in the Championship.

Manchester City are ready to snap up £34m-rated Barcelona midfielder Gai Assulin for nothing after the Israeli teenager cancelled his contract with the Catalan club.

???

Blackpool hand trials to Harewood and Michael Ball.

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:AUuR2SDsFG2lEM:http://www.esceurovision.com/include/esc/Michael-Ball.jpg&t=1

Good business for Blackpool, even if they were to be relegated, those two would still do a good job in the Championship.

Manchester City are ready to snap up £34m-rated Barcelona midfielder Gai Assulin for nothing after the Israeli teenager cancelled his contract with the Catalan club.

???

34m for a player who hasn't made a single senior appearence? my ass :lol:

???

That's the release fee he had while contracted to us. Not a real "valuation".

???

RRP.