Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Spanish TV station "La Ser" (owned by the same group that publish "As") said yesterday that Real Madrid intends to pay the release clause of Sergio Agüero this summer, and buy Llorente if they can get rid of Benzema.

Can't see that happening, El Kun would be chased out of town by the red-and-white part of it.

Got to keep that league as uncompetitive as possible by hoovering up anyone with remote 'world class' talent at the non big 2 clubs. Shame. Won't be a fan of seeing Llorente in the white, just won't look right.

Some club will sign Charlie Adam & then be wondering why he doesn't create or score enough for them. Because at Blackpool he takes every corner, freekick & the pens.

Which is why he is great for Fantasy Football.

Probably going to be going to a game in April so I hope massively Atletico can hold on to their players past the window.

Atlético prez has just said they have turned down a €45m Real Madrid bid for Kun.

His release clause is €45m+18% VAT

Fingers crossed. Mad money like. Will they go in now they've Adebayor and Llorente coming in summer?

Now sure how'd he'd fit into Chelsea's system, hardly a replacement for the Drog.

I'm guessing they think the David Luiz bid is going to fall through, can't see them buying both Godin and Luiz...

Would be a big bold move if they did but it could potentially be there backline for the next 7-8 years.

Probably going to be going to a game in April so I hope massively Atletico can hold on to their players past the window.

Atlético prez has just said they have turned down a €45m Real Madrid bid for Kun.

They can claim the VAT back, though, so doesn't come into it.

They can? Does that mean normal people can do it as well?! Ah yes, that's right.

£6.6 million Atletico bought Godin for from Villarreal at the start of the season. Didn't realise it was that cheap.

Suprisingly cheap unless they had it lined up pre-WC, Villarreal weren't anything like the force they've been this season last time out and they did ship a fair few goals. Relative bargain even if it hasn't worked out as planned in true Atleti fashion. Still I'd imagine his buyout clause is at least £15m now.

They can? Does that mean normal people can do it as well?! Ah yes, that's right.

If you (as in the poster TaylorJ) were to buy Aguero - and, let's be honest, we've all been tempted - you could not claim that VAT back, unless you were VAT registered.

My advice would be if you're thinking of putting an offer in, get registered first.