Other clubs' transfers

Dave

give Cisse a month before he goes shopping in Sunderland city centre and one of his kneecaps gets taken off

He'll probably be living in Newcastle though like the rest of them.

funny you say that, I saw Diouf's double in the big market on monday

give Cisse a month before he goes shopping in Sunderland city centre and one of his kneecaps gets taken off

If he goes anywhere near Sunderland City Centre I'd give it less than a day before he buys his own contract out and does a runner. :pow:

I can just envisage Keane's blag - "Aye Dibs man, you'll love it up here - very similar to Marseille, got a port and everything!" ;D

tbf not a bad signing for the scum. An upgrade on chopra thats for sure. Hope he snaps his ankle in first game though. Still think they would need someone with bit presence up front as cisse can drift a bit wide and will leave them empty in the centre

Bagpuss blows out blubber boy:

Bruce quells Carr rumours

Boss unlikely to make further moves in transfer window

By James Dall  Last updated: 20th August 2008

Wigan Athletic manager Steve Bruce has rubbished reports linking former Newcastle United full-back Stephen Carr with a transfer to the club.

Carr ended his four-year stay at St James' Park when he was released by the Magpies at the end of last season.

Recent speculation has claimed Wigan could be set to move for the 31-year-old Irishman.

However, Bruce has rejected the rumours, and also quashed lingering suggestions Michael Brown could leave the JJB Stadium before the close of the transfer window.

Bruce said in the Wigan Evening Post: "I don't know where the Carr story has come from. I can categorically say no to that one.

"I keep hearing the Brown rumour but there's nothing in it. In fact, I don't see us doing anything before the transfer window shuts.

"We need a good squad and I've only got three central midfield players."

Guest Heneage

He has pace or had should I say prior to them 2 leg breaks.

His problem was when in the EPL under pressure he held his nerve like a pensioner in a wind tunnell.

Guest kingdawson

An itk on the Arsenal board says SIlvstre is signing at Highbury House now.  :idiot2:  :rant:

What a shit signing. Makes no sense unless you're low on funds.

An itk on the Arsenal board says SIlvstre is signing at Highbury House now.  :idiot2:  :rant:

What a shit signing. Makes no sense unless you're low on funds.

Which it is well known Arsenal arent. It has been said by Arsene and the board that there is money to spend.

Remember, no matter what any of us think KD, Arsene Knows  O0

You being serious?

Yeah, definitely. Silvestre's a better left back than him, but I'd much rather have O'Shea in the squad. He's not ManU standard but he'd do a very good job for a team lower in the league. I think his main flaw is that he doesn't know his best position. Certainly doesn't make anywhere near as many mistakes as Silvestre.

What would be the thinking behind you bringing Silvestre in? Loaning out Traore?

You being serious?

Yeah, definitely. Silvestre's a better left back than him, but I'd much rather have O'Shea in the squad. He's not ManU standard but he'd do a very good job for a team lower in the league. I think his main flaw is that he doesn't know his best position. Certainly doesn't make anywhere near as many mistakes as Silvestre.

What would be the thinking behind you bringing Silvestre in? Loaning out Traore?

O'Shea is dog shit.

You being serious?

O'Shea is dog shit.

Yeah, I'd have to agree with this.

Absolutely useless, wouldn't take him at Newcastle even on a free with no wages.

Do you lot not understand that Kolo Toure is about to become the world's most dominant defensive midfielder.

Never doubt the evil genius that is Arsene Wenger. He just wants to maintain a prem experienced centre back pairing while moving Toure into centre mid.

I bet Silvestre performs a lot better under the more relaxed Wenger too, and alongside all his fellow French brethren.

Ash you'll be applauding this move in a few months.

:coolsmiley:

Cisse. :lol:

Be very careful. If you really think about it, it isn't that funny. Rafa was an absolute idiot and didn't exploit the guys strengths.

I'm just hoping he signs in time to thump three past Tottenhma this weekend.

Yes, it will definitely happen.

:lol: