Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Another subtle dig at us.

Not completely.

It can also be taken as a dig towards Wigan.  If you look at it like 'Wigan would of had no chance of completed the signing if Newcastle had their house in order and pursued him'

• 2 months later...

I thought you can agree a deal anytime but it can only be finalised when a window is open (obviously thats a transfer window, not a bathroom window or anything)?

I'm fairly sure it was a bathroom window that we got Rossi, Sibierski and BernardII through.

Guest Heneage

"Huntelaar: City weren't in right Klaas"

Imagine if he came to England :shudder:

This will be his true test. As good as he's been thus far, strikers in the Eredivisie rarely get much credit for goal scoring.

Guest NorwegianMag

I remembered that some of you guys said that "oh Brede Hangeland is shite", "glad we didn't sign him" etc. Look at him now. Have been superb for Fulham. I bet a bid for him will come soon. It's speculated in the  newspapers that both Arsenal and Tottenham is after his service. Of course, just speculations, but I wouldn't be to suprised if it was something in this! But hey, Fulham would be daft if they'd sold him in january.

I remembered that some of you guys said that "oh Brede Hangeland is shite", "glad we didn't sign him" etc. Look at him now. Have been superb for Fulham. I bet a bid for him will come soon. It's speculated in the  newspapers that both Arsenal and Tottenham is after his service. Of course, just speculations, but I wouldn't be to suprised if it was something in this! But hey, Fulham would be daft if they'd sold him in january.

At least you've been proven right though eh? That's the main thing.