Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Ander Herrera to Bilbao for €7.5m. Beat Villarreal to it.

Lovely. Important that Bilbao gets their Basque people. Not that many real talented.

Well, their talent pool is tiny and they fight with Real Sociedad for it. They still have produced some great players throughout the years, mind.

Guest Loven11

@SkySportsPeteF: Reports in The Midlands that Wolves are on the brink of signing Jamie O’Hara on loan. The Tottenham midfielder is said to have been at Wolves’ training ground today to undergo a medical.

Would have liked us to go for him.

Guest kingdawson

We've bid 26m for Fernando Llorente.

can't see that being pulled off, real are lining up for the summer (thats the common theme anyway)

whats his buyout clause?

No clue tbh (need village here asap).

Guest kingdawson

A better version of Peter Crouch, or just a s*** Andy Carroll?

I'm a big fan of Llorente but doubt it will happen. This window has been shocking for us so far and if we actually do manage to sign a striker, i think it will be Pav and Keane out with Elmander replacing them.

can't see that being pulled off, real are lining up for the summer (thats the common theme anyway)

whats his buyout clause?

€36m from what I can find. Think he'd be class in the Prem.

Some say €63m though which is a bit mad.

Guest kingdawson

whats his buyout clause?

Being that we're desperate as hell i think we'll activate his buy out.

whats his buyout clause?

Being that we're desperate as hell i think we'll activate his buy out.

doubt he'd move tbh not when he knows all he has to do is wait for real madrid in the summer

whats his buyout clause?

According to Sid Lowe on the Guardians football weekly podcast his buy out clause, with VAT included, is in the region of €60m. So without VAT it should be around €50m I would take it.

Since there has been a VAT discussion here already, I might add the reason being he told the buy out clause with VAT included, is that the Bilbao president is adamant Llorente won't leave the club(election coming up) so if any club are to buy him they will have to launch a hostile bid which would have the VAT

whats his buyout clause?

According to Sid Lowe on the Guardians football weekly podcast his buy out clause, with VAT included, is in the region of €60m. So without VAT it should be around €50m I would take it.

Since there has been a VAT discussion here already, I might add the reason being he told the buy out clause with VAT included, is that the Bilbao president is adamant Llorente won't leave the club(election coming up) so if any club are to buy him they will have to launch a hostile bid which would have the VAT

Another way of looking at it is that it has only been reported in the Daily Mail.

Fair play for shifting stories about swan eating asylum seekers and why we're being run by a gay mafia, but beyond that, the usual level of scepticism is required.