Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Arshavin's agent is on SSN now. 'Optimistic' about the Spurs deal.

He must be delighted.. he is finally going to get that huge commission he has always dreamed of.

Sorry, I meant his client is going to get the perfect career move for himself

Arsenal TV just reported 4.8 million Arsenal will be recieving from the Bentley deal

You're effectivly giving away the transfer fee (something i doubt Blackburn wanted). What % did you lot have on the deal?

40%

Arsenal TV just reported 4.8 million Arsenal will be recieving from the Bentley deal

You're effectivly giving away the transfer fee (something i doubt Blackburn wanted). What % did you lot have on the deal?

40%

If my maths is correct, which it usually isn't then that's 12million. Doesn't seem an awful lot compared to Keane going for 20.3 mill.

Opens the door for us to go back for Inler?

Inler has already rejected a move to us.

No he hasnt

Yes, he has. Wise met with Inler's representatives in Switzerland and they were presented with an offer which was then turned down by Inler's camp as he was not interested in joining Newcastle. Was very widely reported in the Swiss media.

No he hasnt

Yes, he has. Wise met with Inler's representatives in Switzerland and they were presented with an offer which was then turned down by Inler's camp as he was not interested in joining Newcastle. Was very widely reported in the Swiss media.

Unbelievable don't you read the forum rule book ? We don't believe a word coming out of the media, even the Swiss one.

Guest kingdawson

This thread should be renamed "The Tottenham Spurs transfer thread, and some other not important transfers"

Why, who are they?

our feeder club.

No he hasnt

Feel free to provide a link.

I'd tend to believe the Swiss media over the Daily Mirror (who said we'd reached a fee for him, and talks were at an advanced stage) tbh.

Oh wait, that doesn't fit with what I believe does it.

No he hasnt

Feel free to provide a link.

Link

Translated on page 6 on this link below:

Link

That's not the original source but it's the first on google I could find that reproduced the quotes.

40%

If my maths is correct, which it usually isn't then that's 12million. Doesn't seem an awful lot compared to Keane going for 20.3 mill.

The fee is £15m. There are small add-ons also.

Arse get 40% of the profit, not the full transfer fee.  Blackburn bought for £3m.  Also being said that Bentley will be getting the #5 shirt, the #7 shirt is reserved for someone else.  Arshavin had the #10 shirt.  Hmmm.................................

Don't know for certain, just what I've been told.