Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Guest Nufc4Life

Apparently Valencia have accepted a 13million bid from Villa for Joaquin. Any news on this Brummie?

Some Villa fan i know just told me it, not sure if its true like.

Guest kingdawson

Apparently Valencia have accepted a 13million bid from Villa for Joaquin. Any news on this Brummie?

Some Villa fan i know just told me it, not sure if its true like.

Villa have been robbed if true. Juoquin WAS a great player, but he's now fat, unmotivated, and constantly has rows with his managers.

You can have Alan Smith.

No they can't. He's my new hero.

As a regular on here, how are you finding the comparison between our opinions on the player and Everton fans'?

Your opinions of Smith are very negative, as is mine and anyone that I consider a half decent poster on the Everton forums I browse.

All the posters who are usually muppets are saying that he's a good signing on the strength of nothing else but him being cheap and a well known name as far as I can tell. Some are further in denial and talking about how "class" he was at Leeds.

You can have Alan Smith.

As a regular on here, how are you finding the comparison between our opinions on the player and Everton fans'?

Your opinions of Smith are very negative, as is mine and anyone that I consider a half decent poster on the Everton forums I browse.

All the posters who are usually muppets are saying that he's a good signing on the strength of nothing else but him being cheap and a well known name as far as I can tell. Some are further in denial and talking about how "class" he was at Leeds.

Any ITK info dripping out from the Everton boards about the deal?

You can have Alan Smith.

Any ITK info dripping out from the Everton boards about the deal?

Someone fairly reliable said he was signing for us about 2 days ago.

You can have Alan Smith.

That's a popular misconception around football in general Smith is a big name, he was class at Leeds, it's NUFC's fault he was not so good last season. TBH long may this continue, it increases the chances of us getting shot of him.

I am southern, I am not gay but I do play up to it now when I stopped taking people calling me "GayJon" personally :lol:

WTF, where did that come from. Did I miss a post or two in this thread ?

Guest Heneage

mackems after benni mccarthy apparently

Nickos way ahead of ya! Already having talks.

Hes also claimed Hoytes off to the Boro for£5m.

Guest want_nufc_to_be_big_club

mackems after benni mccarthy apparently

now port vale need to launch bid for Messi :doh: :doh:

Guest want_nufc_to_be_big_club

Benni McCarthy is on the way down, I hope he goes to Sunderland.

eh?

McCarthy

apps. 75=35 goals

Martins

apps.79=27 goals

McCarthy is class player mate.

I dont know why you dont rate him :yikes: :yikes:

eh?

McCarthy

apps. 75=35 goals

Martins

apps.79=27 goals

3 Premiership goals from open play last season and the last one came in October.

He's on the way down.

eh?

McCarthy

apps. 75=35 goals

Martins

apps.79=27 goals

What a random post. ??? Two totally different players at totally different ages with totally different careers thus far. I like McCarthy but i agree with Baggio, and i think a lot of Blackburn fans tend to feel the same way, too - McCarthy's not what he used to be.

eh?

McCarthy

apps. 75=35 goals

Martins

apps.79=27 goals

3 Premiership goals from open play last season and the last one came in October.

He's on the way down.

My mate is a blackburn fan, and all last season he was shite. They do good to sell him whilst he has a value. They signed Roques brother to replace him..