Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Hope we sign a fucking striker tomorrow otherwise we'll lose 4-0 instead of 4-3 at Palace on Saturday. We currently have: Tamas Priskin, Will Hoskins, Theo Robinson and Liam Henderson. Shit.

I've said this before but over the last year my opinion of Boothroyd has plummeted.

You can have Alan Smith.

No they can't. He's my new hero.

As a regular on here, how are you finding the comparison between our opinions on the player and Everton fans'?

I can't say I have followed the championship but I am sure Boothroyd got sacked a few weeks ago with the rest of his backroom staff :lol:

You should follow your local team. (We are your local atm, aren't we?)

I can't say I have followed the championship but I am sure Boothroyd got sacked a few weeks ago with the rest of his backroom staff :lol:

I'd like to clear this up, actually, as I've been on here for about a year I reckon and I still don't know two things about Gejon.

1. Are you a southerner

2. Are you gay.

I mean 2 in the normal, nice, not taking the piss way, too (I work with more gay people than I do straights, I'm practically a friend of Dorothy myself).

Those are just two things I've picked up vibes about on here. Sorry if wrong. I wouldn't want to falsely label anyone as a southerner, obv.

I'd like to clear this up, actually, as I've been on here for about a year I reckon and I still don't know two things about Gejon.

1. Are you a southerner

2. Are you gay.

I mean 2 in the normal, nice, not taking the piss way, too (I work with more gay people than I do straights, I'm practically a friend of Dorothy myself).

Those are just two things I've picked up vibes about on here. Sorry if wrong. I wouldn't want to falsely label anyone as a southerner, obv.

:angry:

Racist. Or something.

1. Are you a southerner

2. Are you gay.

as a proper northerner i always took questions 1 and 2 to mean the same thing

Tell you what would make me happy now.

If Villa were to buy Dean Ashton, Milner (I know, I know) and some wild card continental playmaker.

That would make me happy as a pig in shit. I bet we don't though.

Any semi-decent striker signed tomorrow would excite me almost to the point of instantaneous ejaculation, at the very least I'd have pre-cum dribbling down my leg. Such is how much we need one and how little a chance there is of one arriving.

If Villa were to buy Dean Ashton, Milner (I know, I know) and some wild card continental playmaker.

That would make me happy as a pig in shit. I bet we don't though.

I rate Dean Ashton, but if West Ham have really rejected a £15m bid for someone that injury prone they need their heads looking at imo.

That would make me happy as a pig in s***. I bet we don't though.

My cousin is signing for villa if that helps ;)

08.56 Benfica have signed Spanish left winger Jose Antonio Reyes from Atletico Madrid.

7.41Paper Talk - David Moyes is ready to smash Everton's transfer record with a £13million bid to sign Sporting captain Joao Moutinho.

We should match their offer if its true..

Guest Bartons Right Hook

Stoke City are reportedly trying to tie up a season-long loan for £10million-rated Serbia striker Nikola Zigic.

Zigic has been linked with the Potters for a number of weeks now and there were reports in the Spanish media they Valencia had accepted an offer of 12million Euros from the Premier League new boys.

City boss Tony Pulis played down the reports but rumours of his interest in Zigic have refused to go away and the Daily Mirror now claims they are trying to seal a deal.

Reports in the Spanish press claim talks will be held regarding Zigic on Friday, but they suggest a permanent deal is still the preferred option for Valencia in order to fund a move for Louis Saha.

Zigic was reported to have turned down a loan move to Portsmouth in January and has been linked with the likes of Aston Villa and Sunderland from the Premier League this summer.

Stoke appear to be leading the chase, though, and will hope to conclude a deal as quickly as possible to ward off possible interest from overseas.

Zigic joined Valencia for 15million Euros from Racing Santander last summer, the 27-year-old hitting seven in 14 games to add to the 19 in 32 he notched for Santander.

His record at Red Star Belgrade was 71 in just 110 games, while he has 11 in 29 appearances for Serbia. His capture would represent a major coup for Stoke, who have already added to their frontline with £5.5million signing Dave Kitson.

http://football365.com/story/0,17033,8652_3948840,00.html

Stoke City are reportedly trying to tie up a season-long loan for £10million-rated Serbia striker Nikola Zigic.

Zigic has been linked with the Potters for a number of weeks now and there were reports in the Spanish media they Valencia had accepted an offer of 12million Euros from the Premier League new boys.

City boss Tony Pulis played down the reports but rumours of his interest in Zigic have refused to go away and the Daily Mirror now claims they are trying to seal a deal.

Reports in the Spanish press claim talks will be held regarding Zigic on Friday, but they suggest a permanent deal is still the preferred option for Valencia in order to fund a move for Louis Saha.

Zigic was reported to have turned down a loan move to Portsmouth in January and has been linked with the likes of Aston Villa and Sunderland from the Premier League this summer.

Stoke appear to be leading the chase, though, and will hope to conclude a deal as quickly as possible to ward off possible interest from overseas.

Zigic joined Valencia for 15million Euros from Racing Santander last summer, the 27-year-old hitting seven in 14 games to add to the 19 in 32 he notched for Santander.

His record at Red Star Belgrade was 71 in just 110 games, while he has 11 in 29 appearances for Serbia. His capture would represent a major coup for Stoke, who have already added to their frontline with £5.5million signing Dave Kitson.

http://football365.com/story/0,17033,8652_3948840,00.html

Zigic is obviously their 2nd choice striker after Shola knocked them back then...