Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Would love Michael Johnson here, seems like a better version of Carrick (at that age) from what I've seen of him.

I've always thought that.

Better going forward and like Carrick he rarely wastes a ball. I find it amazing that Carrick isn't inolved in the England set up because of  this, like a poor mans Pirlo if you will.

Always thought the Shinawatra thing might go tits up due to his questionable background. Never thought it would come as quickly as this like.

(If these reports are true obviously).

nicko reckons he has turned them down as he wants to stay in manc.

more bollocks from him!

i would like to see us go for michael johnson.

city are f***ed, i have to say mind, its a shame, i dont mind city at all.

i rekcon the press will still hound us

Is Nicko that Blackburn fan?

Yes, he's a shit ITK who writes in the Mirror.

Would love Michael Johnson here, seems like a better version of Carrick (at that age) from what I've seen of him.

I've always thought that.

Better going forward and like Carrick he rarely wastes a ball. I find it amazing that Carrick isn't inolved in the England set up because of  this, like a poor mans Pirlo if you will.

I really rate Carrick, after all the talk about the poor technical ability of the English, he's one player that has it in abundance.

This is awesome stuff about City, I've nothing against their fans but it's incredibly fascinating and once again proves that the media haven't got a clue - all this time spending pages and pages on us when the real shit seems to be happening elsewhere.

This is awesome stuff about City, I've nothing against their fans but it's incredibly fascinating and once again proves that the media haven't got a clue - all this time spending pages and pages on us when the real shit seems to be happening elsewhere.

I feel the same, have no particular dislike of Citeh, but it's unreal what's going on at the moment.

Guest kingdawson

I really despise Mark hughes but i have nothing against city as a whole. They seem fucked good and proper (cant say i particularly care much).

Cant wait to see Levys response to the Corluka situation.

Guest BooBoo

Frankly, i'm delighted to see Man City in such a plight. So much so that i will use this smilie.  :celb:

Anyone who ever had the "pleasure" of a visit to Maine Road will surely not miss such tramps if (fingers crossed) they were relegated.

The cup game when KK made his return saw further scumbaggery from the City travellers.

Plus they are mackem sympathisers. Twats.

Guest kingdawson

nicko reckons he has turned them down as he wants to stay in manc.

more bollocks from him!

i would like to see us go for michael johnson.

city are f***ed, i have to say mind, its a shame, i dont mind city at all.

i rekcon the press will still hound us

Is Nicko that Blackburn fan?

Yes, he's a s*** ITK who writes in the Mirror.

Thought so. Cheers mate.

Why do Spurs transfers get so complicated?  They have fallen out with Man Utd over Berbatov, Liverpool over Keane, they've upset Blackburn with the protracted Bentley transfer and now Corluka.  And they are always threatening to report or sue a club.

Guest kingdawson

Why do Spurs transfers get so complicated?  They have fallen out with Man Utd over Berbatov, Liverpool over Keane, they've upset Blackburn with the protracted Bentley transfer and now Corluka.  And they are always threatening to report or sue a club.

Pool and united i agree with but when did we ever upset Blackburn?. The corluka one is clearly citys fault too.

Oh dear.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/7553028.stm

Ex-Thai PM 'will remain in UK'

Ousted Thai Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra has said he will not return to Thailand from the UK.

In a statement released to the Thai media, Mr Thaksin said he and his wife would remain in the UK, "where democracy is more important".

Mr Thaksin is on bail over corruption charges but failed to make a scheduled Bangkok court appearance on Monday.

Thailand's Supreme Court has now issued an arrest warrant for the billionaire, who owns Manchester City football club.

Mr Thaksin says the charges are politically motivated and an attempt to remove him from politics.