Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Here's some ITK shit for you: Dutch international Romano Denneboom has signed for near-administration Southampton. Fuck knows how, but the info's kosher.

I signed him for Reading on FM06 back in the day... 34 goals and shot me to promotion :pow:

Will be announced soon like. I know someone who works at the club, but they don't know what the hell is going on generally at the moment there, it's all up in the air. Apparently they moved some behind closed doors friendly from their training ground to the stadium to show some potential investors around, so maybe that's going well...

C Twente-speler Romano Denneboom zet waarschijnlijk zijn carrière voort bij het Engelse Southampton.

De Premiershipclub, die op dit moment wordt geleid door interim-trainer Mark Wotte, heeft zich daarvoor gemeld bij Twente. De clubs gaan maandag met elkaar in gesprek. De aanvaller is bezig aan zijn tweede seizoen in Enschede, maar verloor zijn basisplaats aan Marko Arnautovic. Denneboom speelde tot nu toe 47 competitieduels voor de Enschedeërs en maakte daarin zeven doelpunten.

http://www.rtvoost.nl/sport/?nid=92643

C Twente-speler Romano Denneboom zet waarschijnlijk zijn carrière voort bij het Engelse Southampton.

De Premiershipclub, die op dit moment wordt geleid door interim-trainer Mark Wotte, heeft zich daarvoor gemeld bij Twente. De clubs gaan maandag met elkaar in gesprek. De aanvaller is bezig aan zijn tweede seizoen in Enschede, maar verloor zijn basisplaats aan Marko Arnautovic. Denneboom speelde tot nu toe 47 competitieduels voor de Enschedeërs en maakte daarin zeven doelpunten.

I can't work out whether that's in a different language or just something madras typed after a few beers.

I can't work out whether that's in a different language or just something madras typed after a few beers.

capitals in there man.......capitals !

(it's dutch innit ?)

http://sport.scotsman.com/football/Tom-Lappin-Cashrich-City-heading.4911657.jp

Cringe worthy.  This disdain towards City for throwing money about to attract big names is just stupid in my opinion.  It either stems from pure jealousy or the very annoying mentality that there are four big teams in the Premiership, and sixteen others that make up the numbers.  How dare City try and sign Kaka with foreign money, only the top four are allowed to aim that high. 

http://sport.scotsman.com/football/Tom-Lappin-Cashrich-City-heading.4911657.jp

Cringe worthy.  This disdain towards City for throwing money about to attract big names is just stupid in my opinion.  It either stems from pure jealousy or the very annoying mentality that there are four big teams in the Premiership, and sixteen others that make up the numbers.  How dare City try and sign Kaka with foreign money, only the top four are allowed to aim that high. 

I think it's more to do with them being dso obscene with their offers.I mean lord they're offering 4 times the world record fee and double the world's top wages. Their actions have taken this insanity to a whole new level. If they continue in this fashion, they will either cause aserious economic downfall in football, or a massive change in rules and regulations by Fifa or Uefa.

Milan Midfielder Emerson Set For Portsmouth Move - Report

Carlo Ancelotti has dropped Brazilian midfielder Emerson for the trip to Bologna and Tuttomercatoweb claims that the ex-Juventus man is poised to depart the Diavoli to join Premier League club Portsmouth.

He was apparently left out due to a foot problem, but his agent Gilmar Veloz seemed annoyed last night when asked about the omission.

“You shouldn’t be asking me to know why he was dropped, ask the people in charge…” Tuttomercatoweb quotes him as saying.

It is suggested that Portsmouth have approached Milan over the past few days to bring the 32-year-old to Fratton Park on loan with a view to a permanent move next summer.

Emerson has struggled to make an impact at Milan ever since joining from Real Madrid in the summer of 2007 and his contract with the Diavoli is set to run out at the end of the current season.