Other clubs' transfers

Dave

KD any news on Darren Bent's situation?

We might need him after yet another Owen injury last night.

Any gist?

Have him. I'm done defending him and sticking by him. How the f*** can a striker not be able to play with another striker is beyond me. I mean, i can understand if a striker can't play as a lone striker but not being able to play in a 4-4-2 is a joke. He can't play with Pav, he can't play with defoe, he couldn't play with Keane and he couldn't even form a partnership with Berbatov. How can you not play with Berbatov ffs.

Redknapp has made it obvious he dosn't rate him and i'm pretty sure we're open to offers for him (if we sign a striker that is). Even if we dont, a good bid will probably see Redknapp sell. Let me add that i do think he's a pretty decent/good player if playing for the right team (Everton, villa ect) and playing as a lone striker.

I hear that Defoe has knacked himself in training today so would be surprising if Bent is released.

Kris Commons to Coventry apparently

Why would they sell him? He's in blistering form at the moment.

And why would he go to Coventry?

If he goes to Coventry, he could easily been here if we just threw him a bone.

Guest Stephen927

21.19  Skysports.com understands that West Ham midfielder Julien Faubert is set to join Real Madrid.

:kasper: wtf?

Just seen that.  :cheesy:

From the rugby league forum I use:

My mum's been speaking a friend of hers, and she lives next door to a City player called 'Michael', who she said is moving house

Johnson? Ball?

Guest Heneage

My mum's been speaking a friend of hers, and she lives next door to a City player called 'Michael', who she said is moving house

Johnson? Ball?

Surely that's what you should be asking them?

Johnson? Ball?

Surely that's what you should be asking them?

That's all he knows.

Johnson? Ball?

Owen.

:lol:

Johnson? Ball?

Owen.

Crawford