Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Guest johnson293

Why the f*** didn't we go for Jimmy Bullard? A significantly better player than Nolan, and a good free kick taker.

Probably because when Bullard was sold, we still had Barton and Guthrie available for the foreseeable.

After the Man City match, we suddenly needed another midfielder.

Why the f*** didn't we go for Jimmy Bullard? A significantly better player than Nolan, and a good free kick taker.

Probably because when Bullard was sold, we still had Barton and Guthrie available for the foreseeable.

After the Man City match, we suddenly needed another midfielder.

Just after the city match?

Whats happened to Paylyunchenkolukavicasonavic?

:lol:

He's still around, doing very well for his first season. The thing is, i'm not sure he's that effective in a 4-5-1. I prefer Bent as a lone striker, especially away from home.

Saying that though, With the good form pav is in, he should start today.

Got a very good scoring record in the cups but I've not been too impressed with him in the league games he's played.

Zaki not in Wigan squad Jeff Stelling said he could be leaving.

another elano ?

comes in plays great...then drifts away and is poor...but everyone just remembers the good stuff

it's the kinkladze syndrome

Guest kingdawson

Keane not meant to be in there 18 tomorrow, i am convinced he will be a spurs player by monday

Yep, apparantly he isn't in the 18 for tomorrow. What a pice of crap decision it will be if we sign him. Utter rubbish.

I want us to sign Kevin Doyle or Jason Roberts but instead we're bringing back last seasons team (minus our best player and our player of that season). Let the good times roll.

Guest kingdawson

I rate Doyle and think he'll work very well with Pav. He's quick and strong, and despite being just under 6 foot, he can really header the ball well, plus he's proven in this league.

Roberts to me is very underrated. We need some height and power and he works extrmely hard. Not that great a finisher but it's his determination and strength that appeals to me.

I understand not wanting Keane back, but why would you want Doyle or Roberts?

Roberts is very under-rated IMO. Pacey, strong player who seems to just play off convidence.

Doyle on the other hand is proper over-rated!

Re: the Keane situation, I think its best for both parties if he goes this window and I can definetly see whoever gets him getting a great goal return fom a very hungry, quality striker with a major point to prove!