Other clubs' transfers

Dave

With all the justified negatively towards the guy easy to overlook but was a breath of fresh air when it came to the transfer window, got alot of deals done early and always seemed to be looking and sniffing around clubs.

With all the justified negatively towards the guy.

I really liked the transfer window with him in charge, got alot of deals done early and always seemed to be looking and sniffing around clubs.

He is a decent wheeler-dealer, just seems he needs to sign large volumes of shit players to turn up one or two good ones.

With all the justified negatively towards the guy easy to overlook but was a breath of fresh air when it came to the transfer window, got alot of deals done early and always seemed to be looking and sniffing around clubs.

That summer was really fucking positive. New manager, new owner, new players, transfers done early, transfers done right on the deadline.

What a pile of shit.

With all the justified negatively towards the guy.

I really liked the transfer window with him in charge, got alot of deals done early and always seemed to be looking and sniffing around clubs.

He is a decent wheeler-dealer, just seems he needs to sign large volumes of s*** players to turn up one or two good ones.

He had that reputation at Bolton - that he signed loads of players - some came good, others were never heard of again.

And signed Smith instead of Elano.

Just like Beye and Faye

Or Rozehnal, Cacapa, Geremi, Smith, Barton.

We didn't lose any money on Rozenhal, Cacapa and Geremi were free and Barton remains our best midfielder, he's been robbed of this season mostly because of injury. Smith i'll give you, horrible signing

And signed Smith instead of Elano.

Every half decent manager in the world has passed on a player they have regretted in the end.

Guest kingdawson

Kompany and De Jong who can play the holding cm/dm role, and now they're going for Barry.

Btw Villa fans should be pissed if this comes off.

Barry on his way to Man City.

They need some better defenders first :|

I didn't really see anything last season that suggests he is worth anything like the 17 million Liverpool were preparing to pay last season.

Man City have a midfield good enough to not even need the guy.  Unless he will settle for a squad player role it's a waste of a signing imo, they showed alot of ambition chasing Kaka now signing likes of Barry.

I love it how every window the Man City supremos give Hughes £40m and tell him to go and play in the sand with all the other simpletons, whilst they go off trying to land Robinho, Kaka, Messi and Villa.

I'm annoyed because he made that hoo haa about "I would only leave for CL football", but to be going to Man City, it can only be about money.

On the other hand, I've said on here for ages and ages that Barry goes missing for great chunks of the season, and has for as long as I can remember.

This season, Petrov alongside him has been much better and more consistent. Our central midfield doesn't work, something needs to change, and so long as we rape Man City on the price and get a good deal (I like the look of Sturridge), I'm not really that bothered.

Football is really dying though, with people like that crew at Man City. I bet they've offered him 150k a week or something absurd.

People are posting the wrong stuff anyway, I don't care what Man City and Villa are doing.

Who have Peterborough signed lately?

:weep: