Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Coventry selling Dan Fox is a strange one for me...they had a small squad last season,just managed to stay up,and now all they've done is sell,including 2 of their supposed good players,Dann and Fox.Dann as i've said before is very slow but Fox is an excellent prospect.

Relegation looms for Coventry imo.

Everyone bums Huntelaar... I don't think I've ever seen him play. Maybe a minute or two here or there during the euros.

I saw him play against us last season, and he did absolutely fuck all.

Inter has allowed Zlatan to leave the Inter training camp i Boston and he has said goodbye to Mourinho and the team this evening..

Prepping the noose?

Guest Roland

Everyone bums Huntelaar... I don't think I've ever seen him play. Maybe a minute or two here or there during the euros.

I saw him play against us last season, and he did absolutely f*** all.

When you play with 2 quality wingers, he is a goal scoring machine... close to the goal, he is of the level of van Nistelrooy. But he really lacks pace, so outside the box, he is only average.

I should get my username changed to Zlatan just to annoy mattis. :shifty:

I`m not annoyed really anymore, we get Eto'o and Hleb + millions, i am the one who's laughing here.

He was bound to leave sooner or later anyways, just sucks that it have to be the one player i really like   :razz:

Moratti>> Laporta

I felt the same when Wigan signed Sibi off us, similar players in many ways, but in another more accurate way, Sibi is better

I`m not annoyed really anymore, we get Eto'o and Hleb + millions, i am the one who's laughing here.

He was bound to leave sooner or later anyways, just sucks that it have to be the one player i really like  :razz:

Moratti>> Laporta

Eto'o is going to be completely wasted in that Inter side, zero pace around him and the midfield supporting him is hardly the most creative, he really should of made a move to England or tried to stay in Spain.

He was bound to leave sooner or later anyways, just sucks that it have to be the one player i really like  :razz:

Moratti>> Laporta

Eto'o is going to be completely wasted in that Inter side, zero pace around him and the midfield supporting him is hardly the most creative, he really should of made a move to England or tried to stay in Spain.

Hleb should rectify that.

Lorik Cana to Sunderland set to be completed according to L'Equipe. Yes, they are very reliable. Really hope they don't pull it off.  :no:

Fucking hell  :rant: Quality Quality player.

19.16 Skysports.com understands Coventry defender Daniel Fox is on his way to Glasgow to discuss personal terms and have a medical at Celtic.

Knew that Ranson was a chancer after touting himself with every Premiership club and suddenly there's a fire sale at Coventry.... Some dumbstruck club will no doubt fall into the same trap with Steve Mcmahon's mob.

Strongly rumoured. :lol:

4 ITK's on 3 different forums.  Don't go on KD's forum so I don't know what's been said there, but enough different people saying the same thing.  Which basically is Huntelaar 'hopeful', Vieira practically finalised.

Strongly rumoured. :lol:

4 ITK's on 3 different forums.  Don't go on KD's forum so I don't know what's been said there, but enough different people saying the same thing.  Which basically is Huntelaar 'hopeful', Vieira practically finalised.

Well if it's being said on football forums then it must be true.

Lorik Cana to Sunderland set to be completed according to L'Equipe. Yes, they are very reliable. Really hope they don't pull it off.  :no:

f***ing hell  :rant: Quality Quality player.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=425785

For £5m! That is bargain of the summer. If he was English he'd cost £15-20m easy.  :sadnod:

Never heard of him but you can't beat finding out about transfers via foreign media, it's ace. :lol:

Pity it's not involving us this year like... :(

Cana is quality, watched him at Marseille probaly a hundred times. One of the best Albanian players out there right now. Hard tackling big man that will be a force in any midfield. Also, he's a ticking timebomb who is liable to get sent off at every second. I wasn't all that disappointed to see him leave Marseille (second straight captain to leave for the north-east of England) but I am angry that he has gone to Sunderland of all places.

Cana is quality, watched him at Marseille probaly a hundred times. One of the best Albanian players out there right now. Hard tackling big man that will be a force in any midfield. Also, he's a ticking timebomb who is liable to get sent off at every second. I wasn't all that disappointed to see him leave Marseille (second straight captain to leave for the north-east of England) but I am angry that he has gone to Sunderland of all places.

:laugh: