Other clubs' transfers

Dave

I should get my username changed to Zlatan just to annoy mattis. :shifty:

I`m not annoyed really anymore, we get Eto'o and Hleb + millions, i am the one who's laughing here.

He was bound to leave sooner or later anyways, just sucks that it have to be the one player i really like   :razz:

Moratti>> Laporta

I felt the same when Wigan signed Sibi off us, similar players in many ways, but in another more accurate way, Sibi is better

:clap:

Strongly rumoured. :lol:

4 ITK's on 3 different forums.  Don't go on KD's forum so I don't know what's been said there, but enough different people saying the same thing.  Which basically is Huntelaar 'hopeful', Vieira practically finalised.

To this, Dave's reply and midds's reply I have this to say:

:lol:

19.16 Skysports.com understands Coventry defender Daniel Fox is on his way to Glasgow to discuss personal terms and have a medical at Celtic.

Knew that Ranson was a chancer after touting himself with every Premiership club and suddenly there's a fire sale at Coventry.... Some dumbstruck club will no doubt fall into the same trap with Steve Mcmahon's mob.

SISU signed Fox for Coventry.

Watford terminating Al Bangura's contract I see on SSN. Thought he was supposed to be quite good? Suppose GG will know...

He used to be good. He broke Robbie Savage's leg. Deportation loomed. We got him back. He became somewhat arrogant, went off the boil a bit, been a bit of a bad influence. Has definite potential and will do well for a League 1 club, to build himself back up, but having made his debut 6 years ago and not yet having established himself (with the likes of Ross Jenkins and O'Toole trying harder) it's only best to part ways. He's been a little cock though.

Guest icemanblue

Sunderland also linked with Chamakh today days after the player himself said they were leading the race to sign him. Him and Cana would improve their team drastically.

On Football Manager?

I'm with Mowen on this one, where the fuck do you geeks find the time to watch all of these leagues?!

Sunderland also linked with Chamakh today days after the player himself said they were leading the race to sign him. Him and Cana would improve their team drastically.

Can't see the Chamakh deal coming off. He knows the likes of Arsenal have registered an interest so he'll be trying to provoke them into a move.

Cana would be a decent signing for them, steady away. Nothing amazing though, there's a reason why ambitious Champions League chasing Marseille want rid. Still a big improvement on what they already have.

I`m not annoyed really anymore, we get Eto'o and Hleb + millions, i am the one who's laughing here.

He was bound to leave sooner or later anyways, just sucks that it have to be the one player i really like   :razz:

Moratti>> Laporta

I felt the same when Wigan signed Sibi off us, similar players in many ways, but in another more accurate way, Sibi is better

Out of all people on here Mowen you are the one with the most pathetic attempts to wind people up, it's just sad.

An unorthodox style which clearly fucking works. :lol:

Moratti>> Laporta

Out of all people on here Mowen you are the one with the most pathetic attempts to wind people up, it's just sad.

An unorthodox style which clearly fucking works. :lol:

I just missed the clapping hands, haven't seen harry around these parts for a while.

Even if Cana is world class, he'll probably end up being a lot of hassle cos all the proper clubs will be sniffing after him within a few months/a season. If he is world class.

Moratti>> Laporta

:lol: maybe he just likes Sibi? I know I do.

Even if Cana is world class, he'll probably end up being a lot of hassle cos all the proper clubs will be sniffing after him within a few months/a season. If he is world class.

No one's saying he's world class. He's just a pretty damn good player. Sunderland don't have any of those at the moment. It's funny because he was being tracked by Wolfsburg, Stuttgart, Arsenal, and Tottenham. I seriously don't know how he's ended up there.

On Football Manager?

I'm with Mowen on this one, where the f*** do you geeks find the time to watch all of these leagues?!

It's not like they play in some obscure third world country. They play in Ligue 1. I support Marseille so I've seen Cana a million times, and Chamakh had been at Bordeaux for years. Marouane is a really really good player. I'm not sure he's the striker Arsenal need, his strike rate isn't that great, but he has all the physical tools is very skillful and will play well within the team and be a creator as well.

Guest icemanblue

Wasn't on about you, pal. I know you follow French football. Also, I would never disrespect Babatunde, leader of the Nigerian Mags.