Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Guest Stephen927

Cana in, Whitehead out. Not a bad day. Not seen much of Chamakh to make a fair comment, but I think in general Bruce will make Sunderland a solid Premiership outfit unfortunately.

Hoshit, I'm gay joeyt :(

Cana isn't that good tbf. Still too good for the Mackems, will fit right in though, propper dirty bastard. The Marseille fans like him more because he never shies away.

Marseille want rid, Deschamps doesn't think much of him, replaced him with M'Bia.

Sunderland should have went for the other man imo.

Don't see why DD has sold Ziani and decided to keep Valbuena and Cana out in the cold. All three our good players and Ziani is one of my favorites. They would be great options from the bench, Ziani and Cana especially. Guess he must fund these transfers someway.

Cana is the best midfielder at Sunderland easily. Great fit in the Premiership. Should be at a better club. No way Sunderland get Mbi'a btw. He turned down Everton, so why would he go there.

Don't see why DD has sold Ziani and decided to keep Valbuena and Cana out in the cold. All three our good players and Ziani is one of my favorites. They would be great options from the bench, Ziani and Cana especially. Guess he must fund these transfers someway.

Cana is the best midfielder at Sunderland easily. Great fit in the Premiership. Should be at a better club. No way Sunderland get Mbi'a btw. He turned down Everton, so why would he go there.

Because they want to keep away from Gerets/Diouf as much as possible. Said players were Gerets favourites. Cana will be getting shitloads of money off the mackems, Liverpool were after him once upon a time, he's coming up 26 (or 27 can't remember), so he's got time to show himself off at a lesser Premiership club to make the grade up. Just like Chamakh, if he can't get to Arsenal now, he'll want to make an impression in this league to move up.

Neither player if they shine, are going to stay there in the longterm.

On one hand i'd prefered to have kept Cana at Marseille, sentimentally. In reality, M'Bia is a much better player, who isn't all about hard tackling/workhorse effort.

Sunderland = The new richer Wigan.

Hull are interested in defender Sol Campbell but Portsmouth want £2m for the 34-year-old. (The Sun)

Pompey demanding two million for the out-of-contract Sol Campbell.

Someone hasn't done their research. :lol:

Sam Ricketts was probably Hull's best player last season imo. Every time I watched them he stood out as a very reliable fullback. Good signing.

Hull's biggest problem last season was their lack of a decent holding midfielder IMO.

Guest firetotheworks

Sam Ricketts was probably Hull's best player last season imo. Every time I watched them he stood out as a very reliable fullback. Good signing.

Hull's biggest problem last season was their lack of a decent holding midfielder IMO.

...and a decent manager.

Guest orang

Everton were never in for him.  All the reports linking Everton and Cana were from the players side.

Everton were never in for him.  All the reports linking Everton and Cana were from the players side.

Think he meant that Mbia rejected Everton