Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Yey lets sell all our players :lol:

Nah, just the rubbish ones. :razz:

So his point still stands then..

Nah

Beye, Owen and Martins FTW!  O0

Given up on wonderboy then?  :razz:

I do still rate N'Zogbia like, even when he's not arsed he's twice the player Milner can ever hope to be.

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/index.php?action=read&id=107914

€25m offer from an English club rejected by Villarreal for Rossi, according to his agent. ???

Wouldn't it be hilarious if we were the ones who made that bid?

After all the uproar caused by us merely loaning the kid...

I'm actually struggling to think who else could have made this bid outside the top 4, none of whom I think would have. He also enjoyed his time here didn't he? Best mates with Milner also or something? Right age. Prem experienced.

Could get very interesting. Maybe Martins replacement? Or even Owens?

:kasper:

He is a very good player for what it's worth.

Guest Heneage

Rossi struck me as arrogant watching him , I imagine he still is. Dunno if i'd really want him, especially not for £25m.

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/index.php?action=read&id=107914

€25m offer from an English club rejected by Villarreal for Rossi, according to his agent. ???

Wouldn't it be hilarious if we were the ones who made that bid?

After all the uproar caused by us merely loaning the kid...

I'm actually struggling to think who else could have made this bid outside the top 4, none of whom I think would have. He also enjoyed his time here didn't he? Best mates with Milner also or something? Right age. Prem experienced.

Could get very interesting. Maybe Martins replacement? Or even Owens?

:kasper:

He is a very good player for what it's worth.

:lol: probably Man Utd.

I'd guess it's the Spuds as they're pretty much the only ones willing to spend that kind of money on someone, or Man City?

Looked at his wiki for some bizarre reason and just had to love the sly as hell dig they get at him.

In 2006, Rossi was invited to a pre-World Cup training camp with the United States national team by then-coach Bruce Arena but declined, stating his desire to play for Italy and not the country that he was born in and the country that accepted his parents as immigrants with open arms.

Sunderland are eyeing up a bid for Tottenham striker Darren Bent. (The Sun)

Manchester City have been given a week to sign Zenit St Petersburg playmaker Andrei Arshavin. (The Sun)

If there's any truth in those two whatsoever (probably not like), we should be in like a shot for both.

too true man!

The whole arshavin thing has really annoyed me, similar style to Modric and equally as good, proven in europe and continually linked, but no action whatsoever!

Really would be the answer to our creativity problems in midfield! (along with arda!)

Bent I'd have here in a shot and think he could really flourish under KK!

For fook sake KK how long is your hols, get back quick!

Guest kingdawson

why the f*** did the spammers release Solano?? was doing well for them.

Wages?

Thats a possibility. Actually come to think of it, they have Faubert, Dyer and Ljungberg that can play in that position.

Played very well for them though.

Guest kingdawson

Get about 8 games a season from those 3

Very true. Would have flogged Dyer and ljungberg ahead of Solano (doubt anyone will be stupid enough to buy them tbh).

why the f*** did the spammers release Solano?? was doing well for them.

Wages?

Thats a possibility. Actually come to think of it, they have Faubert, Dyer and Ljungberg that can play in that position.

Played very well for them though.

Nobby's interview made me laugh. "West Ham have got Lee Bowyer and Kieron Dyer who can play right wing so i can see why they've let me go."

Rewind to January 2004. :D They were actually Sir Bobby's words in his autobiography tbh, explaining why he sold Solano.