Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Haha fucking hell, I got that off Wikipedia and this appeared under 'Future':

Whilst Shearer was coach of Newcastle Viduka spoke to him and said he would love to move to Grimsby Town. However with Newcastle as of yet to appoint a new coach, Viduka was released and has since become a free agent. According to a statement from his agent, Viduka will continue to play in England and will return to playing for the Australia. Since then rumours have linked Mark with Grimsby Town Fc due to the appointment of Mike Newell as coach. Mark said "I just want to get playing again and playing for Grimsby has alaways been my dream and plus now the new manager has arrived that is an even better reason to join The Mariners and hopefully help them on there road to promotion,so yeah, theres only one team i want to be at right now and that is The Mighty Mariners".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Viduka

Guest Stephen927

A potential song for new signing Alberto Aquilani.

I'm your biggest fan I'll follow you until you love me, Aqui, Aquilani.

:lol:

Guest Roger Kint

Pompey boss reckons they signed viduka last month, and havnt seen or heard from him since???

Going to Fulham i think

Fucking hell thats quite a shock actually. I know he's only a young lad but he could certainly have signed for a Championship club at the least. He obviously likes Sven though after the opportunities he gave him when he was in charge and he's probably on a nice little wage.

Blackpool have received a "massive yes from Arsene Wenger and Liam Brady" regarding taking one of our youngsters on loan, really can't think who it could be, i'm hoping it's maybe Gavin Hoyte, Nacer Barazite, Henri Lansbury or Jay Simpson, would really love to see these players developing at a first team football level.

Blackpool have received a "massive yes from Arsene Wenger and Liam Brady" regarding taking one of our youngsters on loan, really can't think who it could be, i'm hoping it's maybe Gavin Hoyte, Nacer Barazite, Henri Lansbury or Jay Simpson, would really love to see these players developing at a first team football level.

Hoyte was shit last season for us.

Hoyte was shit last season for us.

He is a good player though, he needs more opportunities!

Anyone else getting sick of the increasing number of headlines which start, "Magpies takeover complete", "Sven joins the Magpies", "Magpies sign Schmeichel", etc. It was cute at first, but it's eventually going to get to the stage where one of these names will join Newcastle and the footballing world will be in shock that it's not Notts County being mentioned.

Anyone else getting sick of the increasing number of headlines which start, "Magpies takeover complete", "Sven joins the Magpies", "Magpies sign Schmeichel", etc. It was cute at first, but it's eventually going to get to the stage where one of these names will join Newcastle and the footballing world will be in shock that it's not Notts County being mentioned.

Not when it's Darren Moore.