Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Well Jenas isn't even on the bench as he's been injured. Anyway i thought Muntari was a target for the boo boys at Inter?

I respond to you because you got something serious to say other then the crap Pilko is on about all the time.

loser

In the eyes of djmattis no Inter player is anything other than world class.

:thup:

class, say that in front of me if you dare

: D

YOU KEYBOARD WARRIOR YOU!

Guest Heneage

Muntari is better then Jenas as of today i would say, Jenas is on the bench while Muntari plays regular football in one of the best clubs in Italys top division.

Yeah but you forget that Premier League >>>> Serie A.

Also, that's a pretty meaningless way of argument. Jenas is on the bench because there are two far superior CM's ahead of him in Palacios and Modric, Inter don't have anyone whos any f***ing good keeping Muntari out the team

The second part of that statement is actually one of the daftest things I've read on this place, sorry Josh. :lol:

krancjar to Spuds, his agent bitched him to Arsenal also :lol:

For £2m.  Bargain!

Looks like Bentley is on his way to City, Levy's looking for £14m + Petrov going in the opposite direction.

Burnley want Alnwick.  Good.

Muntari and JJ swap isn't going to happen this window.  Sandro won't happen this window either

Chavez will probably sign next week.  Apparently that's ok as his trial started before the window closed.

For £2m.   Bargain!

Looks like Bentley is on his way to City, Levy's looking for £14m + Petrov going in the opposite direction.

Muntari and JJ swap isn't going to happen this window.  Sandro won't happen this window either

Chavez will probably sign next week.  Apparently that's ok as his trial started before the window closed.

seriously?  :kasper: thats so jammy, but typical of spurs.

kranjcar: remember to turn out the lights when you leave. pompey have just got relegated

For £2m.   Bargain!

seriously?  :kasper: thats so jammy, but typical of spurs.

kranjcar: remember to turn out the lights when you leave. pompey have just got relegated

Don't believe it for one minute. With a new owner is charge Portsmouth would surely demand much much more than that.

For £2m.   Bargain!

Not that I believe a word you say, but if that were to come off it would probably be the best bit of business I've ever seen.

Muntari is better then Jenas as of today i would say, Jenas is on the bench while Muntari plays regular football in one of the best clubs in Italys top division.

Yeah but you forget that Premier League >>>> Serie A.

Also, that's a pretty meaningless way of argument. Jenas is on the bench because there are two far superior CM's ahead of him in Palacios and Modric, Inter don't have anyone whos any f***ing good keeping Muntari out the team

The second part of that statement is actually one of the daftest things I've read on this place, sorry Josh. :lol:

How? By that logic, you could argue that Caleb Folan was better than Eidur Gudjonsen. Folan started in the Premier League every week whilst Eidur sat on the Barca bench every week. A totally ludicrous attempt at an argument from your Italian fuckbuddy