Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Currently on the BBC Football site (underneath the "Notts County owners 'demoralised'" story) there is an audio link to "Notts owners extremely angry - Trembling".  I was disappointed to find out that James is not, after all, an owner of Notts County, and the audio had nothing whatsoever to do with the SBR testimonial...

:sadnod:

Barnes & McAteer sacked, their physio takes temporary charge. :lol:

Great shot on SSN of Barnes riding his bike out of the training ground...only thing missing was an apple.

Not everyone can ride a bike and eat an apple you know.

Guest Heneage

Does anyone know why Obertan hasn't played for the Mancs yet? I thought he was the s***.

He was out for the first 3 months, something they knew when they signed him, so SAF must rate the lad.

Injury makes sense then started thinking he might have been another s*** buy by them.

I don't think he would have been expected to play much this year. He couldn't get on the field last year for Bordeaux and wasn't exacty amazing out on loan. He's only 20 and SAF must see something in him.

Guest Heneage

Injury makes sense then started thinking he might have been another s*** buy by them.

I don't think he would have been expected to play much this year. He couldn't get on the field last year for Bordeaux and wasn't exacty amazing out on loan. He's only 20 and SAF must see something in him.

Was it Lorient he went on loan to? The club with the fish in it's badge.

Was it Lorient he went on loan to? The club with the fish in it's badge.

That would be Lorient, yeah. I don't know if he went there, tbh. I don't really remember seeing him.

edit: Quick check tells me that's right. Also, tells me that he didn't do particularly well, either.