Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Nice article there. I always despised Laporta,  but I have to grant him his success on the field despite his antics. However, his most valuable directors and aidés have progressively abandoned him over the years because of his arseholic ways and Napoleon complex, so I don't think he's the reason for it anymore and can't wait to get rid (and hope the replacement is decent).

This guy would be my choice, but I'm not 100% sure mind, former director under Laporta and the man that brought Ronaldinho and lobbied the deals with Nike: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandro_Rosell

Fuck, just realized I care more about this election than the real ones,  :lol:

Gary Cahill

How good is him ? Why is him so frequently mentioned in the news lately ?

Rio Ferdinand, John Terry, Jamie Carragher

Joleon Lescott, Matthew Upson, Phil Jagielka

Curtis Davies, Titus Bramble, Gary Cahill, Michael Turner, Ryan Shawcross, Michael Dawson

Anton Ferdinand, Roger Johnson, Scott Dann, Zat Knight

Have I underrated Gary Cahill or overrated others ?

Gary Cahill

How good is him ? Why is him so frequently mentioned in the news lately ?

Rio Ferdinand, John Terry, Jamie Carragher

Joleon Lescott, Matthew Upson, Phil Jagielka

Curtis Davies, Titus Bramble, Gary Cahill, Michael Turner, Ryan Shawcross, Michael Dawson

Anton Ferdinand, Roger Johnson, Scott Dann, Zat Knight

Have I underrated Gary Cahill or overrated others ?

Anton Ferdinand isn't overrated, everyone know he's s****.  ;D

I was talking about Gary Cahill ?

I honestly didn't have a clue what you were talking about.  Why did you list all those names?  Why not just ask peoples opinions of Cahill.

How good is him...etc. etc.

Liam Ridgewell was every bit as good as if not better than Gary Cahill. Ridgewell is also a captain material. Bruce of Birmingham signed him - that's how highly rated Ridgewell was.

Hindsight is a good thing but £5M seemed quite a good deal when Cahill was sold.

Can't believe that Cahill is compared to Lescott, Jagielka and Upson. Appreciate that I am always wrong about players - but I think Cahill still has someway to go.

Liam Ridgewell was every bit as good as if not better than Gary Cahill. Ridgewell is also a captain material. Bruce of Birmingham signed him - that's how highly rated Ridgewell was.

Hindsight is a good thing but £5M seemed quite a good deal when Cahill was sold.

Can't believe that Cahill is compared to Lescott, Jagielka and Upson. Appreciate that I am always wrong about players - but I think Cahill still has someway to go.

Liam Ridgwell looked fucking awfull every single time i saw, i remember at one game he catched the ball with both hands for no reason, Cahil is much better imo.

Liam Ridgwell looked f***ing awfull every single time i saw, i remember at one game he catched the ball with both hands for no reason, Cahil is much better imo.

I remember that. :lol: Was during that match against Birmingham that was the turning point under Keegan. Was hilarious at the time.

Ridgewell has often looked gash. Cahill for player getting touted at £20 fucking million, I have to admit I can barely remember him playing in in the games he has been invloved in live + Tv games.