Other clubs' transfers

Dave

I feel sorry for Hammers fan. With them being linked to the likes of Henry and Beckham, they're following the path which led us to our eventual relegation. Honestly, it's like their owners are trying to outdo our past failures.  :thdn:

Sullivan in particular is a real publicity seeker.  It clearly isn't going to end well

He went to my school and was taught by my Maths teacher, who says he was a massive wanker even then.

Fucking hell, how old is your teacher like?

I feel sorry for Hammers fan. With them being linked to the likes of Henry and Beckham, they're following the path which led us to our eventual relegation. Honestly, it's like their owners are trying to outdo our past failures.  :thdn:

Why do you feel sorry for them? They're a right bunch of cockney cunts.

Hope it all goes pair shaped for them.

Sullivan in particular is a real publicity seeker.  It clearly isn't going to end well

He went to my school and was taught by my Maths teacher, who says he was a massive wanker even then.

Fucking hell, how old is your teacher like?

Been there since the 50s.

In addition to Mascherano, we have been linked to Alou Diarra and Moussa Sissoko to replace Touré Yaya if he leaves.

I have heard lots of good things about Sissoko, although personally never seen him play. Alou Diarra is a bit meh, but could do the job I guess, particularly in a squad role which is what Touré doesn't want.

In addition to Mascherano, we have been linked to Alou Diarra and Moussa Sissoko to replace Touré Yaya if he leaves.

I have heard lots of good things about Sissoko, although personally never seen him play. Alou Diarra is a bit meh, but could do the job I guess, particularly in a squad role which is what Touré doesn't want.

I haven't seen Sissoko since Liverpool, but seriously, surely you can do a whole lot better.

Atlético on the verge of signing Filipe Luis from Depor for €7m+Camacho and Diego Costa.

Damn good signing if they pull it off, best leftback in La Liga by a mile.

pity he couldn't sign for Barca last summer......Filipe Luis on the left and Dani Alves on the right....attack attack attack  :laugh2:

apparently stoke to bid 12m for carlton cole, hes not worth that

No but Stoke relies on the bigman up top, and hes way better than Fuller and he might make Stoke a much better team maybe a regular top 10 or so if it works out.

Just heard from a reliable source that Joe Cole is on his way to Man Utd.  Incidently this is something everyone in the media predicted  a couple of months ago.

Predicted over 2 months ago by me. I believe that was before most of the press said anything:

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,68765.msg2287365.html#msg2287365

:clap:

I think most of us thought this before the media picked it up

Joe Ledley going to Roma  ??? :cheesy:

Good for him.  More people from the islands need to go abroad more often, would definitely benefit English football in the long run.

I agree entirely with this notion.

However I don't think he's anywhere near good enough for a club like Roma, who finished runners-up in Serie A last season.

Joe Ledley going to Roma  ??? :cheesy:

Good for him.  More people from the islands need to go abroad more often, would definitely benefit English football in the long run.

He's Welsh.

Yeah, but he currently plays in the English football league and might do so again in the future with a bit more class for having gone abroad and learned from different types of coaches.