Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Nemanja Vidic's agent confirms player may leave Manchester United

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/jun/10/nemanja-vidic-leaving-manchester-united.

If they sell him in the summer they will need two new CBs as Rio is knackered/finished.

Time for a "Fergie Watch: Parky 1 v Alex Ferg 0- The Decline of Manchester United" thread

or "why we'll finish above man utd this season"

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/jun/10/nemanja-vidic-leaving-manchester-united.

If they sell him in the summer they will need two new CBs as Rio is knackered/finished.

Time for a "Fergie Watch: Parky 1 v Alex Ferg 0- The Decline of Manchester United" thread

:laugh:

Actually funny you should say that I'm looking for my next victim.... :shifty:

:laugh:

Actually funny you should say that I'm looking for my next victim.... :shifty:

You should do a Hughton watch so he can stay 3 years in charge too.

Man that's a bloody bargain. He has a good world cup and Fener will be laughing.

Posted him and Rajkovic in the Realistic Transfer thread in Feb. Fucking gutted we could have got him for that price.

He couldn't fit the buy them young, sell them high category anymore if he tried. Stupid fucking fatheaded cunt that Ashley is.

Stripping Terry of the captaincy and giving it to Rio has been the biggest mistake Caps has made so far as England manager.

Didn;t even manage half his games these season, in act King played more games. Stupid decision.

Rio seems to be finished due to injuries, he's still a cracking player, but this looks like going on for some time.

Stripping Terry of the captaincy and giving it to Rio has been the biggest mistake Caps has made so far as England manager.

Didn;t even manage half his games these season, in act King played more games. Stupid decision.

Rio seems to be finished due to injuries, he's still a cracking player, but this looks like going on for some time.

Who would you have picked instead?

It's a shame he's an arsehole really, as someone like Ashley Cole has never let England down and has arguably been our most consistent player over the last decade.

Like I said though, he's an arsehole and doesn't lead by example in the way Capello wants his captain to.

It's a shame he's an arsehole really, as someone like Ashley Cole has never let England down and has arguably been our most consistent player over the last decade.

Like I said though, he's an arsehole and doesn't lead by example in the way Capello wants his captain to.

John Terry.

I certainly wouldn't have been as weak as Fabio to let the media decide to strip our captain.

John Terry.

We'll have to agree to disagree, but I still think it was the right move by Capello.

John Terry.

I certainly wouldn't have been as weak as Fabio to let the media decide to strip our captain.

We don't know everything that's gone on behind the scenes, for all we know some players no longer wanted Terry as their captain and letting him keep it could have been cause for unrest in the squad. Capello just doesn't strike me as a person that cares what the media says.

Yeah, heard about this. Good move - an actual winger. :kasper:

I'm a bit disturbed about how swift we seem to be moving in the transfer market. I'm used to drifting into August with empty rumours being our main source of excitement. :lol: