Other clubs' transfers

Dave

My spare time in August usually consists of refreshing NewsNow every ten seconds, watching bad youtube clips & devouring info on Wiki pages about obscure footballers that have been linked in Aftonbladet and Bild's sport sections.

I might get to be a normal person this season.

My spare time in August usually consists of refreshing NewsNow every ten seconds, watching bad youtube clips & devouring info on Wiki pages about obscure footballers that have been linked in Aftonbladet and Bild's sport sections.

Mike Ashley is just trying to save us lot from this horror you see.

Our vicepresident has come out and said that Zlatan is not for sale, denying rumours that we would be selling him to City.

Good. He deserves a second season. Although I do wonder how you're gonna fit everybody into the front line next season.

We're getting the dirty work out the way now so that come early August, we can enjoy our annual Moutinho rumours fetish.

David Gold quoted in our press saying that West Ham have abandoned the Henry signing because "looks like Barcelona have offered him a new contract". Why on hell would we do that?  :idiot2:

The pair of them at West ham talk so much shite it's unbelievable. Amongst others they're 2 of the biggest gobshites in English football.

David Gold quoted in our press saying that West Ham have abandoned the Henry signing because "looks like Barcelona have offered him a new contract". Why on hell would we do that?  :idiot2:

The pair of them at West ham talk so much shite it's unbelievable. Amongst others they're 2 of the biggest gobshites in English football.

Keeps their names in the papers though... :-X

Keeps their names in the papers though... :-X

which is all they ultimately cares about, forget the idea of not making a laughing stock of west ham

Rumours of Martin Petrov to us seem to be gathering pace.

That would be our fourth signing of the summer already for a whopping total of £500k :lol:

Sorry I have not followed football recently but who are your other 3 ?

Rumours of Martin Petrov to us seem to be gathering pace.

That would be our fourth signing of the summer already for a whopping total of £500k :lol:

Sorry I have not followed football recently but who are your other 3 ?

Jan Mucha who is the Slovakia keeper, Jermain Beckford from Leeds & Joao Silva who is a Portugal youth striker. The first two on free transfers, the latter cost 500k.

Nothing earth shattering but should be decent squad fillers.

From News of the World:

Sunderland plan £7m move for Upson  ;D

Joe Ledley to sign for Stoke

Deco is off to Fluminense

Birmingham have made a £5m bid for Fabricio Miccoli

Man City will pay £15m for Philippe Mexes

Read on some German web sites that Man Utd are interested in Michael Ballack. Wouldn't surprise me tbh after that Owen transfer last year. Do they really don't have any more money to spent?  ???

Read on some German web sites that Man Utd are interested in Michael Ballack. Wouldn't surprise me tbh after that Owen transfer last year. Do they really don't have any more money to spent?  ???

Is your German any good?

Is your German any good?

It just was about that they want Ballack. Not that they don't have any more money.

Ah, I've probably got it now.  :lol:

But I have to say, I've seen many worse sentences along the years here.

What is your first language, English or German?

Is that a serious question?  :lol:

Well, I was born in Germany and live there as well so I suppose it's... German.

Thought you might have been born in England and moved or something..

Pay no attention to them then, I doubt their german is very good..

Thought you might have been born in England and moved or something..

Pay no attention to them then, I doubt their german is very good..

O0