Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Sky Sports reporting Henry signed on a 'Multi-year contract' WTF?

I've never once heard that term before, why use it? Do they not know the length, is it some Americanism I'm not getting?

It's bothered me much more than it should to really.  :blush:

Sky Sports reporting Henry signed on a 'Multi-year contract' WTF?

I've never once heard that term before, why use it? Do they not know the length, is it some Americanism I'm not getting?

It's bothered me much more than it should to really.  :blush:

I sometimes feel this way about 'undisclosed' transfer fees.

At least give us a rough idea.

Eagles is seriously overrated, he's decent enough, but so inconsistent.

That's why he's being sold for £1m?

You couldn't buy Leon Best for that.

I mean the whole 'if we're not in for him we should form a suicide pact' nonsense being spouted here. Not the fee.

I mean the whole 'if we're not in for him we should form a suicide pact' nonsense being spouted here. Not the fee.

I'm not bothered about missing out on him, just thought he'd be a decent squad player at that price.

You should say that then rather than saying something completely different.

I'm not bothered about missing out on him, just thought he'd be a decent squad player at that price.

Indeed, can play either wing, arguably better than Routledge, and would give much needed creativity and more importantly squad depth as we're fucked if Jonas and Routledge are out at the same time and even one is out I'm never overly keen on shunting a CM out there 'to do a job'.

Definitely. For £1m we could do a lot worse.

Guest Roger Kint

More interested seeing us signing someone who would improve us every week rather than when we need them tbh. From what i saw his level is the Championship, we could loan somebody better for less as cover.

Guest firetotheworks

Has Eagles went to another club then? I'd have him over Gosling myself. Mainly because I've seen him play.

He struggled to get in the Burnley team last year didn't he? Wouldn't take him ahead of Routledge and Jonas either.

Depending on our funds as well, we should probably be looking at other positions besides midfield.

We have 2 wingers at the club to fill two positions. We need strength in depth.

Guest firetotheworks

Has Eagles went to another club then? I'd have him over Gosling myself. Mainly because I've seen him play.

Rangers apparently.

Urgh, what a waste.

Rangers apparently.

Urgh, what a waste.

Well, good wage, lots of medals and european football. Not bad for an average prem player.