Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Guest firetotheworks

Cesc: "This World Cup victory is for all the Arsenal players and fans. They are a world-class club. I am an Arsenal player and proud to be."

:smitten:

PLEASE STAY CESC

They sound like parting words to me. Not on the wind up either.

I'm not botherd to be honest. It seems like he wants to keep playing and I don't think he is upto Premiership or even Championship level anymore. He's done his job for us with us having his best years, if he helps Hull drop like a stone then I'll be fairly happy.

Guest BooBoo

It was Phil Brown I didn't like, I've got nothing against Hull whatsoever. Hope he does well.

Same. Brown was a Super Twat, Hull City i dont give a toss about.

Putting 2 and 2 together to get 5 probably, but with Boruc headed to Fiorentina, where is Frey off to?

Arsenal?

Or is Boruc headed there to sit on the bench? (Unlikely, surely?)

I haven't seen any news at all about him and I just twigged reading the other "Harper to Celtic" rumours.

There have been a few rumors of Almunia going to Atlético, which doesn't really make much sense since they are loaded with good keepers (De Gea/Asenjo/Joel) and they just sold Roberto who is probably better than Almunia.

I guess it would make sense if they plan on loaning Asenjo out (hard to keep both of Spain's brightest GK prospects happy) and get an experienced keeper that won't complain much if he rides the pine.

Putting 2 and 2 together to get 5 probably, but with Boruc headed to Fiorentina, where is Frey off to?

Arsenal?

Or is Boruc headed there to sit on the bench? (Unlikely, surely?)

I haven't seen any news at all about him and I just twigged reading the other "Harper to Celtic" rumours.

My thoughts exactly on the Boruc transfer. I doubt he'd go there to sit on the bench.

Frey to Arsenal was my first thought too.