Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Aye, Kevin Thomson (decent) and Stephen McManus (was very good, now decent) signed for Middlesbrough.

It's getting ridiculous now though. How many's that?

Willo Flood

Stephen McManus

Kris Boyd

Kevin Thomson

Bryan Barry Robson

Scott McDonald

Lee Miller

Any more?

Aye, Kevin Thomson (decent) and Stephen McManus (was very good, now decent) signed for Middlesbrough.

It's getting ridiculous now though. How many's that?

Willo Flood

Stephen McManus

Kris Boyd

Kevin Thomson

Bryan Robson

Scott McDonald

Lee Miller

Any more?

Andrew Halliday, Chris Killen.

Also, what are Rangers gonna do next season? They have no money and are selling/losing players.

Alan Smith's a Rangers fan isn't he? :shifty:

He could quite possibly revert to playing as a striker there and, provided he stays fit for the season, maybe even get double figures.

Also, what are Rangers gonna do next season? They have no money and are selling/losing players.

He could quite possibly revert to playing as a striker there and, provided he stays fit for the season, maybe even get double figures.

:spit:

I believe that you are joking, but just incase you are not joking...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Glad my sarcasm comes over via the web :thup:

Didnt realise BNP voter Wayne Brown had joined Preston.

Some canny banter on http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=426&fid=204&sty=2&act=1&mid=2121040088

So much for kick racism out of football.

Joke that any team would even consider signing someone who's openly racist.  Maybe politics shouldn't come into football, but examples have to be set and he's clearly gonna cause unrest in any dressing room he enters.

Some canny banter on http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=426&fid=204&sty=2&act=1&mid=2121040088

Joke that any team would even consider signing someone who's openly racist.  Maybe politics shouldn't come into football, but examples have to be set and he's clearly gonna cause unrest in any dressing room he enters.

Agreed. Bet he hates his last name.

Guest kingdawson

Glad my sarcasm comes over via the web :thup:

Much like my irony.

The Preston boss is known wife beater so morals are not that high at PNE.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/2296930/Darren-Ferguson-fined-after-wife-assault.html

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

If Blackpool can be linked with Michael Bradley, is it out of the question for us to be linked too? He'll battle Smith for a place... in the ref's book at least.

Victor Obinna to Stoke

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat???!!!  :kasper:

That is just bloody horrific. Pulis and his gladiator head ball will freakin' ruin him. Hope this is bollocks. If he's available we should be looking into it.

I feel sick.