Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Park Chu-Young in negotiations with Liverpool apparently.

Surprising that he'd move to an average mid-table Premiership club :lol:

very, very surprising - he misses so many chances it's untrue, if we were discussing with him i'd be dubious...can't see him flourishing in this league but roy has made worse players than him look good i suppose

very, very surprising - he misses so many chances it's untrue, if we were discussing with him i'd be dubious...can't see him flourishing in this league but roy has made worse players than him look good i suppose

I agree, he's a brilliant player but he has never, ever, ever been a good finisher. Doesn't have the composure to be prolific anywhere.

Could just be paper talk. There are also some fears that the Liverpool board are signing him specifically for the shirt sales.

I agree, he's a brilliant player but he has never, ever, ever been a good finisher. Doesn't have the composure to be prolific anywhere.

Could just be paper talk. There are also some fears that the Liverpool board are signing him specifically for the shirt sales.

Yeah, but that's what everyone says about every player from China/Japan/Korea. You have to sell a lot of football shirts to make £50,000 a week over 5 years.

maybe in a team with a prolific out and out striker he'd flourish, in fact i could see that as he works hard as fuck and has good movement and some creativity - i thought Korea suffered in the WC quite a bit 'cause a lot of chances came his way and he fluffed them (well, important ones, maybe not a lot) as finishing ain't his thing as you say

http://estaticos01.marca.com/marcador/futbol/2010/mundial/final/hol_spa/img/cescbarca1_470x300.jpg

Why is Reina shouting his fucking mouth off? He did fuck all. I offered as much as he did towards Spain's World Cup win!

Guest kingdawson

Was great watching Fabregas 'fight' off the 2 Barca lads when they were putting the shirt on him. The guy couldn't get the shirt on fast enough.

Guest firetotheworks

Was great watching Fabregas 'fight' off the 2 Barca lads when they were putting the shirt on him. The guy couldn't get the shirt on fast enough.

Wow, I wonder why you'd think that.

Fulham in talks with Ottmar Hitzfeld apparently.

Linked with Bob Bradley today too. Both potentially brilliant appointments.

I'd love to see Bradley in the Premiership. Fulham are quite American anyway.

Agreed. Would love to see how Bob Bradley fared in the Premiership. He really does seem to be sound tactically.

Guest kingdawson

Watch it again and watch Fabregas' head movements as the shirt was 'forcefully' being put on him. It wasn't going on until he started moving about tbh. Then he played the old 'i don't want that shirt on me' card when it was eventually on him.

Watch it again and watch Fabregas' head movements as the shirt was 'forcefully' being put on him. It wasn't going on until he started moving about tbh. Then he played the old 'i don't want that shirt on me' card when it was eventually on him.

Oh aye, it's plain to see that Cesc looks ultra comfy in that top, his arms freely waving by his side. Not, as it appears, sporting an embarrassed grin, but a smile born of pride and anticipation ahead of his multi-million pound move to Barcelona.

:idiot2:

He wriggled to get his head out of something put over his head, proper cunt.

But this is to be expected from a fella who moved to England for money rather than hang around the club he loves. Going to cost poor Barca about £42 million to get him back, all because he wanted £5K per week instead of a few euro's a week. As i said proper cunt this one.

Guest kingdawson

Oh aye, it's plain to see that Cesc looks ultra comfy in that top, his arms freely waving by his side. Not, as it appears, sporting an embarrassed grin, but a smile born of pride and anticipation ahead of his multi-million pound move to Barcelona.

:idiot2:

You realise my post was filled with irony (with around a 5% sprinkle of truth to it)? i mean you do understand that?