Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Guest firetotheworks

Are there no CL teams sniffing around Navas? I thought he was the best relative newcomer in the World Cup along with Mueller.

Are there no CL teams sniffing around Navas? I thought he was the best relative newcomer in the World Cup along with Mueller.

He has that home sickness problem still. Was alright for a month at the World Cup like but I can't see him ever leaving Seville permanently.

Blackpool in talks with Kerrea Gilbert

Honestly he hasn't excelled at any of his loan outings but when he played for Arsenal he was really good and i genuinely believe he would be a brilliant signing for Blackpool, or you for that matter. Quality RB and on a free.

Guest geordienorway

PSG have signed Nenè from Monaco. They now have seven strikers in their squad. Erding coming to us?

Chelsea wanted him a few years ago but the guy has ridiculous homesickness. Couple of years ago he would refuse to travel anywhere too far away from Seville. Doubt he'll ever move out of Spain.

Cesc: "This World Cup victory is for all the Arsenal players and fans. They are a world-class club. I am an Arsenal player and proud to be."

:smitten:

PLEASE STAY CESC

It's been obvious he would not come when the transfer wasn't finalised before Laporta left. Rosell is never going to meet Arsenal's asking price.

I do want him, hopefully next year.

Cesc: "This World Cup victory is for all the Arsenal players and fans. They are a world-class club. I am an Arsenal player and proud to be."

PLEASE STAY CESC

I know he's an awesome player, but the gooners really likiing that up from him? He loves the club no doubt, but he wanted away badly and was desperate for a move to Barca, just seems a bit hot and cold.

PLEASE STAY CESC

It's been obvious he would not come when the transfer wasn't finalised before Laporta left. Rosell is never going to meet Arsenal's asking price.

I do want him, hopefully next year.

Nah.  This World Cup has taught him a lesson - he will be at most a squad rotation player at Barca. And he won't accept that, he is just 23 FFS.

At least 5 yrs later imo.

I understand his desire to go home, the only thing that annoys me is if he'd leave to sit on the bench.

Also we don't know he's desperate, we haven't heard any quotes about him wanting to go, he could have basically said "The time might be right now" or something. We don't really know.