Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Obinna was immense for Málaga this season, gutted if he ends up at Stoke.

Aye, he'd be ruined there. I fucking long for the day that Rory Delap breaks his arm and Stoke have to learn to play football.

Horrible, horrible football team.

Guest kingdawson

Why a footballer would want to join Stoke is beyond me. The way Pulis favours tall players over naturally skillful players is a joke. He even favours them when he's making a sub ffs. I mean i've noticed he usually leaves that useless piece of turd crap Sidibe on and always takes off Fuller despite Fuller playing better and not looking like he's tiring.

Hell he even seems to take Lwrence off too (another one that isn't THAT tall and can actually play football).

If Blackpool end up signing Michael Bradley, and we don't, ima cry.

Also, really glad to see Bob linked with Fulham, he's really proved what kind of manager he is in the past two year, he really moved the national team forward is his tenure.

Edit: Looks like Everton are also linked with Michael.

Apparantly, West Brom have a deal in place to loan N'Gog, but only when Liverpool can find a replacement.

Kevin Thomson to Boro

Lee Trundle snubs moves to Yeovil and Swindon to sign for......Neath AFC

Lee Trundle snubs moves to Yeovil and Swindon to sign for......Neath AFC

July 2011: Neath to face winding up order

Tuncay'd be a shote signing. We don't need another player that'll disappear for games on end if things aren't going his way, then every month do a cheeky bit of skill to take on a player that gets a million replays on MOTD.

Guest Stephen927

Apparantly, West Brom have a deal in place to loan N'Gog, but only when Liverpool can find a replacement.

If it's a direct replacement, I am confident Francis Jeffers would relish the move to Merseyside.

Presumably they plan on replacing him with a talented football player?