Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Guest taps01

Tall call for the title just yet, I think. Squad has to gel and they keep buying themselves a new team every season.

I like the type of players they are signing this summer.  I really rate Silva how do you reckon he will do in the Premiership?

To be honest, I think Silva could have used one more year in Spain, at the tail end of the very season he looked like he was developing some directness into his game that was very nice, but the move to England may come slightly soon. We'll see.

No doubt about the players they are buying this season, certainly a step above the lot they got last year (bar Tévez). They will compete for the title soon, just not this season I think.

Silva had a stinker against Switzerland in the opening game and since then he failed to make one start for the rest of the tournement.

Just feel like laughing at City's expensive imports that's all.

Silva had a stinker against Switzerland in the opening game and since then he failed to make one start for the rest of the tournement.

Silva's a great signing though. Not really much to laugh at.

Silva's a great signing though. Not really much to laugh at.

tongue in cheek anyway. I rate him.

Yeovil looking at Huntingdton.

Former Newcastle United centre-back Paul Huntington, who was released by Stockport County at the end of last season.

He should  of always had the fall back of his local club Carlisle but he went on like such prick when Leeds beat them in a playoff game that he destroyed that ever happening. The death & knee cap promises if he is ever seen drinking in the town have also put him off going on the piss in Carlisle

Former Newcastle United centre-back Paul Huntington, who was released by Stockport County at the end of last season.

He should  of always had the fall back of his local club Carlisle but he went on like such prick when Leeds beat them in a playoff game that he destroyed that ever happening. The death & knee cap promises if he is ever seen drinking in the town have also put him off going on the piss in Carlisle

Only useful thing he ever did was score at Spurs thanks to a massive deflection.

http://gfx.dagbladet.no/labrador/125/125811/12581175/jpg/active/503x.jpg

Only checked the last three pages, so probably already mentioned.

Bet Soler is pretty damn proud of himself right now, that little midget cunt.

Only useful thing he ever did was score at Spurs thanks to a massive deflection.

Don't get me wrong, he was shite, but you're imagining the massive deflection.