Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Guest Stephen927

Joe Cole  signed for Liverpool.

I actually liked him, untill now, what fucking cunt he is, then again he only had the option of going to Spurs or Liverpool, and has played only for Chelsea, and West Ham. So now I can put him in the cunt pile.

He's served all of his clubs well and left with no bad feelings. Good performer for England too, hardly a cunt tbh.

Kuyt             Gerrard            Cole

Torres

Not a bad front four.

What? No way!

Lucas kicked out of the team and Gerrard back into midfield alongside Mascherano. Joe Cole just behind Torres, and Jovanovic, who looks a very good left winger, out on the left. Kuyt on the right. That would be really good.

a 30 year old Benayoun? Why did Chelsea do this? Especially for £5.5mil. Weird signing.

That's pretty much the wages Liverpool are offering Cole for one year, isn't it? :lol:

Unless they aren't planning on paying Benayoun I don't understand.

Guest Stephen927

Benayoun is a strange but good signing for Chelsea. Step down on Joe Cole though, the lad is magic when he hits form.

We are heavily linked with Kaboré from OM. Babatunde I summon you: is he any good?

The boy is one of my favourite players at the club right now, and I would hate it if he left. He's unquestionably talented and he works extremely talented. For OM he has played in the centre and on the right of midfield. He also did quite a fine job at right back. He's a very good player, but honestly I'm not sure if he's good enough to be playing for Barcelona. I'd wish him well if he went, but I think he'd be better off staying tbh.

edit: I would have thought Benayoun a replacement for Deco rather than Cole.

We are heavily linked with Kaboré from OM. Babatunde I summon you: is he any good?

The boy is one of my favourite players at the club right now, and I would hate it if he left. He's unquestionably talented and he works extremely talented. For OM he has played in the centre and on the right of midfield. He also did quite a fine job at right back. He's a very good player, but honestly I'm not sure if he's good enough to be playing for Barcelona. I'd wish him well if he went, but I think he'd be better off staying tbh.

edit: I would have thought Benayoun a replacement for Deco rather than Cole.

The profile we are looking for is somebody that would provide the physicality of Touré while being content playing second fiddle to Busquets in general.

He's nowhere near one of the first names on the teamsheet at OM so I can't see him acting the "big man" at Barcelona of all places. Currently, he is inferior to Toure, but he has potential to be on the same level or better and would be a very good asset due to his versatility and hard work.

I've a horrible feeling we're going to sign Robbie Keane and Aiden McGeady.

Then we'll snap up Jenas, and I'm going to jump of a fucking bridge. No rivers in Brum. It'd have to be into a canal or onto a motorway.

Wonder if the press will call Joe Cole a mercenary/money grabber, etc. for turning down Champions League football with Chelsea, Arsenal or Spurs to go there. Doubt it.

Surely he'd be earning more at Spurs or Chelsea? He's pretty much guaranteed first team football at Liverpool as long as he's fit, as he'll only be competing with Ryan Babel for that position.

Then we'll snap up Jenas, and I'm going to jump of a f***ing bridge. No rivers in Brum. It'd have to be into a canal or onto a motorway.

I know theres a lot of reasons why you don't like MON, but does his complete and utter ignorance to signing players outside of the British Isles wrangle you at all? I know it would for me, especially when you see teams like Spurs supplementing domestic players like Defoe, Lennon, Dawson etc with foreign imports like Modric, Pavlyunchenko and Sandro.

I see it as narrowminded in all honestly, and one of the reasons why it would hold you back - there's only so much you can get from a limited market.

Wonder if the press will call Joe Cole a mercenary/money grabber, etc. for turning down Champions League football with Chelsea, Arsenal or Spurs to go there. Doubt it.

Surely he'd be earning more at Spurs or Chelsea? He's pretty much guaranteed first team football at Liverpool as long as he's fit, as he'll only be competing with Ryan Babel for that position.

Pretty sure the reason he left Chelsea was because they wouldn't match his wage demands, have seen a similar story with Spurs. Obviously Liverpool offered him the most since they didn't have CL football to persuade him.

Then we'll snap up Jenas, and I'm going to jump of a fucking bridge. No rivers in Brum. It'd have to be into a canal or onto a motorway.

You have spaghetti junction your way, so if you throw yourself off there hopefully you can get hit a few times on your way down to the bottom.