Other clubs' transfers

Dave

I feel sorry for Milner. Not financially, of course, because he could be in line for a stonking payday (and I assume is on a decent contract anyway), but mongs will sooner or later think he should performing at a world-class level because of the transfer price it looks like Man City will pay. He's a good player, not great, as I'm sure most would agree. He's certainly not an average player.

lescott seems to have survived ok with it.

I feel sorry for Milner. Not financially, of course, because he could be in line for a stonking payday (and I assume is on a decent contract anyway), but mongs will sooner or later think he should performing at a world-class level because of the transfer price it looks like Man City will pay. He's a good player, not great, as I'm sure most would agree. He's certainly not an average player.

lescott seems to have survived ok with it.

He's been too dead.

France football linking Marseille to Adebayor (Togolese player at Manchester City). :lol:I'm ure they'll add a top striker before the end of August, but I would be stunned if he came.

The search for a top forward is probaly the main reason Ben Arfa is being aucitoned off. We need to clear wages.

France football linking Marseille to Adebayor (Togolese player at Manchester City). :lol:I'm ure they'll add a top striker before the end of August, but I would be stunned if he came.

The search for a top forward is probaly the main reason Ben Arfa is being aucitoned off. We need to clear wages.

Thanks for that. I was worried it was the other one....

:pow:

Gutted that Luke Young is going to Liverpool. WTF are you on, Martin?

Overjoyed that Heskey is going so Sunderland. Just away. Away away away.

Is he!? Get in

Said to be. Please, please God (who I don't believe in, with me being an atheist, but just in case) make it happen.

Glen Johnson to play a few games on RM i'd imagine. Most of his best performances in his latter days at Pompey came playing there. Would make sense with Maxi leaving.