Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Not condoning the gesture but he's a kid who's been collared by a group of Ultras and encouraged to do it.

The power the Ultras have at clubs in Italy is crazy. It would take a brave lad to tell them to fuck off.

Guest Heneage

Not condoning the gesture but he's a kid who's been collared by a group of Ultras and encouraged to do it.

The power the Ultras have at clubs in Italy is crazy. It would take a brave lad to tell them to f*** off.

I agree tbh. Not that I condone it , but sometimes by standing against it you make yourself a prime target.

Did we install a sell-on clause into the deal that saw us sell Milner to Villa?

According to everything I've read, no.

With him, Given, and N'Zogbia potentially moving thats a fair chunk of potential cash we've missed out. Should just stick a mandatory 10% in whoever we sell IMO. Money for nowt at the end of the day.

BBC report the Milner deal is worth 24m. I guess it would be stupid to assume a sell-on clause was inserted into the deal when we sold him?

The thing is, if Ireland gets back to his 2 seasons ago form, i can see this being one of the best transfers in history. Ireland two years ago was immense, him and Robinho were just quality during that first half of the season!