Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Guest Heneage

Not half as bad as when Gravesen almost severed Bernard's leg at the knee.  :angry:

He's only just below Anichebe's knee there. Both terrible challenges.

Only because he almost has his knee on the ground.

Didn't Everton score while Bernard was on the floor?

Not half as bad as when Gravesen almost severed Bernard's leg at the knee.  :angry:

yes Gravesen assaulted him

yes.

Yes, I think Aquilani showed some good things at the tail end of last season.

I noticed this too, put in some impressive performances. Pool fans seemed chuffed with him and wanted Rafa to build around him for this season. He's an excellent player imo so much more talented than Joe Cole, just too many injuries.

yes.

Technically, no. But they did win a penalty through Rooney. Moyes shouted for him to put the ball out of play seconds earlier.

A Sunderland friend of mine believes they need a new left side and a striker.

Been watching that game, just finished, they created  almost nothing, the one chance Bent had, he looked a bit crap really, poor first touch.  They did look very solid at the back though, Bramble, people on here will never admit it but played pretty well, that Da Silva  bloke they have alongside him though was awful, really do not like that type of defender, he's full of pulls, tugs and sly digs.

Brom were Brom really, same as every time they come up, didn't seem to knock it about as well as they normally do, Dorrans is nothing like the force he was last year, they still look crap at the back but the mackems didn't really test them. Brunt was good, I like him as a player a lot. I didn't know Giles Barnes played for them, I like him also, but apparently he's had awful injury troubles. That new striker they have looks very average, although he did take his goal well.

One thing I've got to hand to the Mackems though was their fans, I know it's always a bit distorted on the TV becasue of the way the mics are set, but they sang throughout the game, drowned out Brom's rather crap fans who couldn't fill their tiny stadium and were very quiet until they scored with 10 mins to go.

Anyone know anything about Guilherme Do Prado?

No.

What happened with Vannucchi, didn't you say he was going to Saints?

Was over for talks, obviously they didn't reach an agreement. Do Prado was at their game yesterday btw.