Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Strange one Cardiff selling McCormack, after Choppers has just been ruled out for 10 weeks.

Got Andy Keogh yesterday, assume he'll take the mantle of winger/creator that Bellamy was put in, and Bellamy will go up top with Bothroyd.

Guest kingdawson

Did he ever recover from his broken arms?

He played the second half yesterday, and played well.

Oh, i switched over for the Newcastle game.

What's the thoughts behind Pletikosa then? Third choice?!

Did Alnwick ever look like making it? I remember he came with quite a reputation.

Pletikosa signing i don't get. He should be a first choice goalie at another team.

Alnwick from what i've seen looks like a streak of donkey piss.

Kanu signs a three year contract at Portsmouth. :lol:

wtf??? :lol:

Good signing for them, Kanu is a very good young Nigerian striker with lots of potential. Whole career ahead of him.

Yes indeed.

Kanu signs a three year contract at Portsmouth. :lol:

]

Isn't he like "34".

I'm sure I read he's only 32 or something,  I always think he's about 40, he's been in the twilight of his career since he was 25.

He's 34, and he's Nigerian so he's probably 40.

Zlatan's agent just said the transfer to Milan is "almost done". Barça answered with a press release slamming him for undermining the relationship of the player with the club. Heh.

In other news Hleb loaned out to Benfica, with a view to a transfer at the end of the season.

Some mad transfers today like.

Can't believe Mascherano is going so cheaply. Cheaper than Milner! Cheaper than Lescott!

inwas just about to take issue as i think 17mill for him is way too much (as i dont really rate him) but up  against milner and lescott your point makes a bit of sense.

Lawrence and Kitson are great at that level. I think Pompey have done a good deal.

Didn't Kitson go back on loan to Reading in the Championship and was poor?

I think he was good at Boro the brief time he was there, plus his prior record at the Championship is outstanding. Surely him and Lawrence are more than good enough to stabilize them there.

Sky Sports News has revealed that Charles N'Zogbia's proposed move to Birmingham has fallen through after the player was unable to agree personal terms.

:lol:

Class. Blatantly thinks he's too good for them.