Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Schalke could win the league this season!

I really have soft spot for them... The Newcastle of Germany..... The nearly men..... The passionate fans... The coal mining area.... endless possibilities... 

forget it. not in a million years. It will be St. Pauli instead! ;-)

haha yeh course, they looked shakey even against Freiburg, also, a team wearing that colour can never ever win the league, awful.

Reckon they'll stay up though? I don't think they will.

Mmmm... Balagué reporting that Chelsea will sign former Barça DOF Txiki Begiristain in January to replicate the Barça model there.

Good luck, he's useless and has had nothing to do with our "model" (wasn't in charge of the academy).

What's the Barca model?

Creating debts and after that buying players for big money?  :lol:

Mmmm... Balagué reporting that Chelsea will sign former Barça DOF Txiki Begiristain in January to replicate the Barça model there.

Good luck, he's useless and has had nothing to do with our "model" (wasn't in charge of the academy).

What's the Barca model?

Creating debts and after that buying players for big money?  :lol:

There's this thing about our academy...

But Txiki was a terrible DOF and one of the culprits for our debt given the shambolic transfers he presided over.

Robinho medical scheduled at 2:30pm. His contract reportedly 4 years, worth €4m-€5m a season <<< after tax

To AC Milan

[/quotI

Robinho & Ronaldinho in their forward line = magical one game, invisible the next.

As well as Pato and Ibrahimovic ...

If they don't win the title this year they will never win.

Harry Redknapp quotes for you, then: "It (The Rafael van der Vaart  deal) is still dragging on. We have been trying to do something but we are waiting to see if it has all gone through and we are hoping it has. It's something to do with clearance. I think he was going to Bayern Munich yesterday for £18m and suddenly he became much cheaper. They let me know around 1600 BST that he was available for £8m and for that money he is a top player who will definitely improve us. The fee has come crashing down because the deadline is so close. He's a great passer of the ball, he's a top footballer, he will join in here and be a big plus for us. We were also interested in Ryan Babel, he was a player we made an enquiry about but it never came close."