Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Definitely a good tip for playoffs. QPR are looking pretty solid at the top like. I really do like seeing how the Championship season unfolds - there is nearly always a good quantity of teams capable of pushing for promotion, be it automatic or playoffs.

Wouldn't mind Leicester back in the Prem tbh, just feels like their rightful place 'cause they were there when I started getting into football as a kid. Been rooting for them to get all the way back up since they dropped down to League 1.

Have they had any other player called Fryatt in the Premiership years? For some reason I had it in my head he'd been there yonks and was stunned to find out he was barely into his 20s. Had this idea he was in his 30s and had been there all his career or some stupid shit.

Guest Roger Kint

Is that true Ramsey & tudgay joined Forest on loan til Jan? Good signings for them so should make it very interesting at the top with QPR, Cardiff etc

They're better with Carragher. Never rated him too much, and his ability has dipped. But, as a 'Scouse through and through', he's clearly a big influence at the club. Suppose he's one of their 'Nolans'. Not the highest quality but is a big character for them.