Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Man, these clowns in charge of Blackburn are class.  :lol:

SSN says that the owners told them they'd bid £6.2m for Ronaldinho, and were prepared to increase their bid if necessary. :lol:

Really giving Milan a reason to accept that bid then, fucking mentals.

:lol:

Ah the Freddy Shepard school of Bidding!

Guest Haris Vuckic

A few Blackburn players live in Worsley near myself. A couple in Bolton, too. Anywhere but Blackburn, basically.

Same as Sunderland players I suppose.

Newcastle, Durham, A Travell Inn, sharing a box with a tramp, just not Sunderland.

Ronaldinho's brother and agent says the AC Milan star is close to securing a move back to homeland Brazil with clubs Flamengo, Gremio and Palmeiras keen on the 30-year-old. Roberto Assis said: "We don't know what's going to happen yet, but we want him playing in Brazil again." (Associated Press)

Made a few quid. Seems like he cant be arsed with the harshness of European football may as well head back home to madness that is Brazilian football

Would have to be sponsored (ie have his wages part paid) by someone for the Brazillian clubs to afford him I'd imagine. Reckon he'll go back to Gremio myself although he might find the lure of Rio hard to resist.

Guest Chubby Jason

A few Blackburn players live in Worsley near myself. A couple in Bolton, too. Anywhere but Blackburn, basically.

I used to live near Ole solskjaer in Bramhall. Sent him a Christmas card one year and never got one back, bastard.

I used to live near Ole solskjaer in Bramhall. Sent him a Christmas card one year and never got one back, bastard.

To Ole

Hope you have a shitty Christmas. I will never, ever forgive you for that tackle on Rob Lee, you horrible, detestable cheat.

Please choke on the sprouts,

Jason

Is how Wullie hopes it went.