Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Guest Heneage

I thought Turkey had foreigner rules such as 6+5?

Also Mattis you surprised Inter are giving up on Mariga+Coutinho?

It must be that time of year when Madrid have their annual squad overhaul.

Having said that, he could be one of those genius Milito-esque signings that appear a bit bizarre on first appearance, doubt it like.

That's 3 German-born Turks now. Bizarre.

Only thing I can think of is they're brought him in as an older head to look after the other two a bit. Play the occaisonal cup game and off the bench as he covers loads of positions. Odd though.

Altintop in particular seems an utterly pointless signing.

Someone to hoy on with 20 minutes left if they're 1-0 up.

In what sense though?

They already have big squad depth, I don't see how this signing helps. Sahin I can understand especially if Kaka is going, but this one..

James_Fielden James Fielden

Galatasaray chairman Unal Aysal has announced on TV that they have agreed terms with Bolton striker Johan Elmander.

Yannick Djalo playing for Portugal U23 against England C at Sixfields tonight. Been looked at by Everton and Boro. Chance to impress in Eng.

Guest palnese

Galatasaray chairman Unal Aysal has announced on TV that they have agreed terms with Bolton striker Johan Elmander.

Yannick Djalo playing for Portugal U23 against England C at Sixfields tonight. Been looked at by Everton and Boro. Chance to impress in Eng.

?

?

Made up of semi-professionals.

Didn't realise it was posted on the other page.

He seems to be a polarizing figure; many are glad to see the back of him whilst criticizing his work-rate amongst other things (which is frankly ridiculous in my view), others (myself included) would have liked him to stay on.