Other clubs' transfers

Dave

SSN has just reeled off a list of about 8-9 first-team players from Cardiff who've left out of contract or are back at their parent clubs. I can see them in League One soon, they've had 3 or 4 boats and they've missed the lot of them.

Jay Bothroyd one of them?

SSN has just reeled off a list of about 8-9 first-team players from Cardiff who've left out of contract or are back at their parent clubs. I can see them in League One soon, they've had 3 or 4 boats and they've missed the lot of them.

Yes, he and Burke the standouts. That Adam Matthews has gone to Celtic also, he was meant to be good for the future I seem to recall?

Yes, he and Burke the standouts. That Adam Matthews has gone to Celtic also, he was meant to be good for the future I seem to recall?

Then of course Bellamy, Olafinjana, Koumas, etc. all back to their clubs.

Then of course Bellamy, Olafinjana, Koumas, etc. all back to their clubs.

The BBC article made me laugh. After it reeled off all those released, and then those who had returned to their parent club, it turns to "Anthony Gerrard, Solomon Taiwo and Aaron Wildig are to return to Cardiff City having been on loan at other clubs." Every cloud eh? :lol:

Would be a shame to see Drogba leave the country. He's part of the furniture now.

the guy is a pure t***.

Not really. A fantastic player though.

Yes really.

IT'S A FUCKING DISGRACE!

Arsenal - Moussa Sow Linked With summer switch Emirates‎

GiveMeFootball.com - Mark Bollon - 43 minutes ago

Whilst Gervinho has-been grabbing MOST Of The gossip column inches up to now, The People claim Arsenal are now 'Leading the race' to Bring To The Sow

My heart is broken if Drogba leaves to Turkey (or any other place). Easily one of my favourite non-NUFC players.

And he's still in the top-10 strikers in the world IMO.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

I wouldn't want him first choice. Decent potential but he's a bit fragile.

Guest Loven11

Sevilla have bolstered their squad for next season by signing Piotr Trochowski from Hamburg and Manu del Moral from Getafe.

German international Trochowski has signed a four-year deal at Sevilla after seeing out his contract at Hamburg.

Midfielder Del Moral has agreed a five-year deal after signing in a deal believed to be in the region of €5million.