The going list?

Thespence

With the last home game only hours away which of the current squad do you think we will never see again at SJP as Newcastle player?

I reckon: Shola,Carr, Ramage, Diatta, Charlie & Duff.

Hasn't he played like, once? ???

With the last home game only hours away which of the current squad do you think we will never see again at SJP as Newcastle player?

Keep Zoggy, add Rozenhal, Cacapa and Smith to that list and i'll be dancing..

Keep Zoggy, add Rozenhal, Cacapa and Smith to that list and i'll be dancing..

I would like Zoggy to say but I just cant see KK keeping him

Guest Phil K

Diatta

Ramage

Cacapa

Rozehnal

Smith

Ameobi

Duff

N'Zogbia

Emre

Yeah.

I'd be happy enough with that lot

Guest aoliversaknob

In no particular order

Zog - Dont need non believers in the squad - shift him on.  It will be a shame cos the talent is obviously there.

Rozenthal - Cant hack it in the prem and is s****

Caccapa  - See above

Carr - Not even up to standard of squad filler no more

Shola - 4m from stoke (yes please thankyou very much)

Smith - Dont know what his job is  - a striker who cant score or midfielder who has neither vision or defensive qualities.

Duff - Flattered to desive for too long

Emre - let the little man go home for a final swan song

So thats simple then for KK this summer. Replace 8 squad players with better quality and then bring in another 4 additional pure quality signings. Nee probs!  :idiot2:

In reality I have not a clue what will really happen

Guest aoliversaknob

Nah man I said replace the ones who are shite / dont want to be at SJP and then an additional 4 quality siginings on top of that. However in reality I think less will leave in order to keep the squad numbers up.

How much do you guys think we can get for Zoggy?? Dont think we can get as much before =( maybe around £5-6m?

To be honest, he's still under contract, and if we only got offered that I'd keep him.

It might piss him off, but bully for him, he's only getting about 25k a week for it. Hell, I'll swap with him if he wants.

I'd be hoping for at least 8.

N'Zogbia - £5-8m

Carr - £500k

Cacapa - Free

Emre - £2-4m

Shola - £4m to Stoke, or £1-3m to another club

Keep Ramage, Smith and Duff for fill in players when we have a few injured.

If those players went out for them prices, i would be happy tbh, we dont need any of those except Zoggy but he wants to fuck off somewhere else so let him.

Guest LucaAltieri

As always; it depends who we're able to get in. We've still got a squad light on numbers so I can't see Keegan letting half a dozen players go as some people are suggesting.

These are probably the main candidates but I expect Duff will be here next season as will N'Zogbia unless someone comes in offering good money for him. Diatta will be here until we sign another centreback. Carr, Ramage, and Shola are the only players I' say are certainly gone. Emre - much like N'Zogbia. He'll be here unless there's a decent offer comes in.

I cant argue with any of  those listed so far but I would add Viduka, Geremi and Butt.

If KK gets the funds I can see him being totally ruthless with the present squad.